Name that Resort Challenge

Tabbymom

OK knowledgeable PV experts - HAL has added a new excursion in Puerto Vallarta. It's called "Exclusive Beach Resort Getaway". Not much real detail - it's 25 minutes north of the pier ("travel in air conditioned comfort" so I guess a bus) on miles of soft, sandy beach. Two huge swimming pools, Jacuzzis, waterslides, etc. One pool for adults only (not clear if this is a third pool). Lunch, drinks, kayaks, and boogie boards included (no snorkeling). There are no reviews yet so I think it's brand new. I called the HAL excursion desk and the rep said she'd email me if she got any more details.

So Name That Resort! (I don't know the area so no idea how many might fit the description.)

Thanks, I’ll have to hope HAL gets back to me. I really don’t want to go somewhere that unclear. I understand some of those resorts are time share and although I doubt HAL would set up an excursion thst includes a sales pitch, one never knows.

They will not send you to a time share presentation!

Not sure how the name of the resort will help you decide.

I don't do resort days when I cruise but the description sounds nice.

This excursion on the Carnival web site sounds like the same place.

There are a bunch of positive reviews here:

https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/puerto-vallarta/exclusive-resort-getaway-305045#

They say it is the Hyatt Ziva

Thanks so much riff, I’m sure you’re right! Identical description and of course Carnival owns HAL. It sounds delightful - I love swim up bars!

Edit - although come to think of it, looks like the Hyatt is south of the pier, not north, and doesn't have slides. Hmmm...I may have to call HAL again. Or look at Princess excursions to see if it's there too. Yup, there it is but no reviews.

Edited by Tabbymom