Anyone else doing HCG Diet? I'm on week 1 and love it!

sunshinestyles

check out my page with lots of videos on recipies, how to's and where to order.....i compiled all my favorite videos from people on youtube who got me started on HCG.....so if u have questions on the HCG diet just check it out.....on the right hand side u will all the videos, the one from mamaclok are really good.....i do not use the shots, yuk, i use the drops......works the same............

well hope this helps someone...

http://www.youtube.com/tipsynoodle45

Can you send me the phone number of the clinic in Orlando. Fl?

• 4 weeks later...

I did the HCG diet and it worked as advertised. 40 days - lost 38 pounds first time and did it again after 90 days and lost 25 pounds in 30 days. I have rebounded slightly but I am using Weight Watchers to maintain and improve. 500 cal/day is plenty when you are burning your own fat reserves without hunger. Weekly follow up visits meant continuous medical oversight for safety. Importantly I was able to eat more reasonable portion sizes and make healthier choices. Weeklly measurments during diet found majority of weight loss was fat.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone on this board can help me... I have done the HCG diet three times so far. I was going to do another round, and hopefully my last, this fall, but my DH surprised me with a cruise for our anniversary. That didn't leave me enough time to get the rest off before the cruise. So I have been maintaining. I have wanted to do a little more exercise to firm up and get in better shape during this time. However, every time I try any kind of exercise, my weight goes up, even with making sure I am getting the right amount of calories for the exercise I am doing.

This last time on maintaining has been really hard. I have had a hard time keeping within the 2 lb limit. I have to be extremely strict on eating, mainly eating P3 type foods or I gain. After my first two rounds with the HCG, I could eat pretty much what I wanted as long as I was careful and watched calories. Not now. If I vary off P3 type foods and/or exercise, I gain, even carefully watching calories.

Anyway, sorry to go on so long, but was wondering if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

Is that the diet where you only eat 500 calories a day, and you get some kind of injection?

If it is, my son-in-laws parents did it, and they loved it. They have both lost a lot of weight very quickly...and so far are keeping it off.

No way, I could eat only 500 calories a day....I'd be hungry all the time.

I hope you have great results with, sounds like your doing well so far.

Perhaps people are having success on a 500 calories a day diet. But, this is a very unhealthy way to lose weight and doesn't address the lifelong changes that people need to make to keep weight off and stay healthy. I really dislike these kind of things.

Just wondering if anyone on this board can help me... I have done the HCG diet three times so far. I was going to do another round, and hopefully my last, this fall, but my DH surprised me with a cruise for our anniversary. That didn't leave me enough time to get the rest off before the cruise. So I have been maintaining. I have wanted to do a little more exercise to firm up and get in better shape during this time. However, every time I try any kind of exercise, my weight goes up, even with making sure I am getting the right amount of calories for the exercise I am doing.

This last time on maintaining has been really hard. I have had a hard time keeping within the 2 lb limit. I have to be extremely strict on eating, mainly eating P3 type foods or I gain. After my first two rounds with the HCG, I could eat pretty much what I wanted as long as I was careful and watched calories. Not now. If I vary off P3 type foods and/or exercise, I gain, even carefully watching calories.

Anyway, sorry to go on so long, but was wondering if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!

How about not doing some type of diet like this and doing what seems to be more prudent which is getting regular exercise which would include both cardio and strength training. Both for heart health, bone strength, calorie burning, etc. and eating a moderate diet that meets the dietary guidelines as posted by the surgeon general. I truly believe this is the only way to lifelong weight control and health. These calorie restrictive diets are not healthy and people cannot maintain them for a lifetime.

I agree that 800 cal a day for 8 weeks won't be a problem. The problem will be when you try to start eating more than that again.

And no I am not trying to sabotage, just being realistic. I have not seen one person use this plan and not have to go back on it because when they went off they gained the weight back.

kelly

I agree. It amazes me that there are people out there that think these diets, and there are so many, can work for them for a lifetime. Really, it's science. Go to a good nutritionalist-dietician, hire a good personal trainer - it is really as basic as that. Stop trying these fad diets that won't work for a lifelong health plan!

• 7 months later...

Hello there, I read your post and I am interested in starting the hgc diet. I also live in Orlando and I was wondering what clinic you went to. I'm a bit nervous choosing a place that I don't know anyone that's been there and had any experience on the matter. I know your post was a long time ago so I'm not sure if your even going to respond, lol. But I'm being optimistic. I would greatly appreciate it if you can give me some insight of your experience with hcg diet. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I love hcging! You can see the inches pour off even within the first week. You're not hungry. Great! My doctor says it is better for me to keep trying to lose this weight and every pound off is helpful in getting me healthier.

My question to you people making bad remarks is: have you actually tried this?

My doctor and her husband, who is also a doctor, are naturopaths and are totally amazed how much healthier I am on the hcg. Also, I don't need to take thyroid the way I did before without hcg. She said that is typical in her patients... that those who have been low on thyroid and taking it, don't have to use it after hcg.

Amazing results!

I love hcging! You can see the inches pour off even within the first week. You're not hungry. Great! My doctor says it is better for me to keep trying to lose this weight and every pound off is helpful in getting me healthier.

My question to you people making bad remarks is: have you actually tried this?

My doctor and her husband, who is also a doctor, are naturopaths and are totally amazed how much healthier I am on the hcg. Also, I don't need to take thyroid the way I did before without hcg. She said that is typical in her patients... that those who have been low on thyroid and taking it, don't have to use it after hcg.

Amazing results!

Day 6 Phase 2 - agreed !

• 5 years later...

My friend, Gracy runs weight loss clinic based on HCG, Keto diet in Florida. She has been into this business since 6 years.

Whenever i visit her clinic, i used to question to their clients. Most of them are into HCG diet.. Only few who loves Non-Veg are into Keto diet...

Mostly obese people visit her clinic. I saw many people losing weight from 200 lbs to 110,150 etc etc.. Why bcoz, HCG diet is very very strict diet. You need be in 500,800 and 1200 calorie protocols.

I had a friend lose large amounts of weight (200 pounds, twice) using a similar program but both times he's gained the weight back and then some. He's an extreme example though as he has a very dysfunctional relationship with food. On the other hand, I've heard of people who are successful on the program. Everyone is different so whatever works is good. Carrying too much extra weight is not good for one's overall health and wellness.

Below is a link to the double-blind study my clinic refers to. Again, the clinic I go to has modified the protocol, and has been using it since 1987 with great results.

Here's some info from their website on hCG:

We have available a natural hormone called hCG*, which stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin*. hCG* is believed to break down your abnormal body fat, causing you to lose inches. At the same time, it protects your body's good fat (endogenous) and muscle from depleting. That means that you can go on a low calorie diet food plan and lose weight without the typical problems such as muscle loss and sagging skin. We do have prescription appetite suppressants available that have been used to assist with weight loss for over 40 years. These give you great will-power by curbing your appetite else you need to take weight loss drops, like. However making it easier to eat the right food in the correct proportions for successful weight loss. We also have natural alternatives and enhancers. These products can jump start your metabolism, burn more calories, reduce body fat, and block carbohydrates from being stored as fat.

This is the research website:

http://hcgobesity.org/

I don't think this is the only way to lose weight but it is a way to make it easier for those who lack the willpower to stay on a 500 calorie diet (like me). Regarding fat loss, they're not claiming to spot reduce fat, only that structural fat will not be lost. All of the people I know who've done the diet still have the necessary facial fat so they don't get the gaunt look that many do when they lose too much weight. Most of their figures develop a slim hourglass shape, from my personal observation.

Hi, I am 220 pounds and my height is 5' 5" and my target weight is 190 pounds in next months.

Do you think can I make it with HCG Diet?

If so, can you please provide any references of your obese clients who lost weight?

Also provide me the best rated hcg drop links available online which your client has used?

Not but not least - please provide me the food list in hcg diet?

• 4 weeks later...
My friend, Gracy runs weight loss clinic based on HCG, Keto diet in Florida. She has been into this business since 6 years.

Whenever i visit her clinic, i used to question to their clients. Most of them are into HCG diet.. Only few who loves Non-Veg are into Keto diet...

Mostly obese people visit her clinic. I saw many people losing weight from 200 lbs to 110,150 etc etc.. Why bcoz, HCG diet is very very strict diet. You need be in 500,800 and 1200 calorie protocols.

I want to add Gracy is a dietician who can guide you to success while following hcg diet.

I am on HCG diet. I started January 20th. I am 6'5" and when I started my diet I weighed 345 LBS. This AM I weighed in at 312. 18 days I lost 33 LBS. I am on the Forty Day plan so 22 more shots to go.

I was wrong it was 33 LBS in 18 days. I am now down 41 LBS in 24 days.

• 2 months later...