Everything Rhapsody of the Seas

Ok, so I know she is not a new ship, but she will be new to me. I've searched the threads, but there really is not a whole lot of info. Here's what I'm looking for:

Favorite quiet spot - am thinking possibly Deck 5? (we snagged a Panoramic OceanView so we don't have a balcony)

Little known facts, areas, details, etc.

Just got off her today - for her age, she looks good. Our best private spot was deck 5. Usually that is a good spot to grab a chair (many were available) and read or sleep.

nice to have it confirmed! thanks!

Off her March 11. The ship is in great shape for her age. Food was so so. We ate half our meals in the main dinning room and half in the Windjammer. We would check the main dinning room menu each day and if it was not to our liking we would head to to the Windjammer. Always found something great to eat. Also didn't take two hours to eat. Deck four around the centrum are quit spots during the early evening, after that they have all kinds of entertainment going on. Their is never anybody up in the Viking crown lounge looking over the pool area.The solarium pool area we also found to be a quit area. Entertainment in the theater was very good.

Ok, so I know she is not a new ship, but she will be new to me. I've searched the threads, but there really is not a whole lot of info. Here's what I'm looking for:

Favorite quiet spot - am thinking possibly Deck 5? (we snagged a Panoramic OceanView so we don't have a balcony)

Little known facts, areas, details, etc.

Viking Crown too.

Off her March 11. The ship is in great shape for her age. Food was so so. We ate half our meals in the main dinning room and half in the Windjammer. We would check the main dinning room menu each day and if it was not to our liking we would head to to the Windjammer. Always found something great to eat. Also didn't take two hours to eat. Deck four around the centrum are quit spots during the early evening, after that they have all kinds of entertainment going on. Their is never anybody up in the Viking crown lounge looking over the pool area.The solarium pool area we also found to be a quit area. Entertainment in the theater was very good.

added to my growing Rhapsody file. Considering I sail in 18 months, the file should be massive by then LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to following this thread, we sailed Vision in 2010 and haven't been on that class since. Our last cruises were Independence last June and the Symphony pre-opening cruise at the end of March.

We sail Rhapsody out of Venice in October.

Something of a contrast!