RC Cruise Compass for Rhapsody of the Seas' 7-night Greece and Croatia Cruise

AvaT

I'm looking for copies of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass newsletter for the Rhapsody of the Seas' 7-night Greece and Croatia Cruise. It starts and ends in Venice, Italy, and the ports include: Dubrovnik, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro; Santorini, Greece; and Katakolon, Greece. I didn't see it on their blog, but was hoping that someone here might have copies.

Welcome to the boards! :D

We'll be on this itinerary later this month; I will try to post copies when we return.

I would appreciate that as well JohninDC.

I hope you enjoy your cruise. We are doing this Itinerary on August 18, 2018.

Welcome to the boards! :D

We'll be on this itinerary later this month; I will try to post copies when we return.

We're in the preliminary stages of booking this as part of a b2b for our 25th Anniversary so anything you post would be very welcome. Enjoy the cruise!!

• 3 weeks later...

Happy to help. I would go back to Dubrovnik tomorrow; Santorini was beautiful but overwhelmed with 5 cruise ships in on the same day - we will try to go back on a land vacation sometime. :cool:

Happy to help. I would go back to Dubrovnik tomorrow; Santorini was beautiful but overwhelmed with 5 cruise ships in on the same day - we will try to go back on a land vacation sometime. :cool:

I’ll be in Santorini on 7/25 and there are 5 ships scheduled. Bummer. We arrive first at 7 so I’m hoping to keep ahead of the crowd by hitting the speedboat direct to Oia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ll be in Santorini on 7/25 and there are 5 ships scheduled. Bummer. We arrive first at 7 so I’m hoping to keep ahead of the crowd by hitting the speedboat direct to Oia.

That's what we did but their busses were overwhelmed (I just love it when I see someone pushing ahead of a senior in a wheelchair :mad:). The line for the cable car back to the tenders was 2-hours long in the afternoon - we chose to walk down. My suggestion with that kind of crowd is to book a ship's excursion.

That's what we did but their busses were overwhelmed (I just love it when I see someone pushing ahead of a senior in a wheelchair :mad:). The line for the cable car back to the tenders was 2-hours long in the afternoon - we chose to walk down. My suggestion with that kind of crowd is to book a ship's excursion.

People are people everywhere they go. The bad ones are still bad just in a different time zone.

What time does the boat start? Any idea?

How was the walk down? I am on the Rhapsody in August with two other ships docked, although one doesn't arrive until early afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums