2018 Radiance Alaska Southbound Cruise Compasses, Daily Offers & Excursions PDFs

We just arrived home last night after spending 10 days in Alaska/Vancouver. I have attached links to PDFs of all the cruise compasses, daily offers, port shopping pages, excursions brochure, staff & rules, My Time Dining Letter, Concierge Letter, Platinum Onboard Offers, Diamond Onboard Offers, Departure Information, Vancouver Information, Wash & Fold Offers, etc.

I plan to do a trip report on my personal travel blog but it will be a week or two before it's ready. I know many of you have been looking for this information, as I was, prior to your cruise for planning purposes.

I did not see a 10 card drink offered during our cruise. I also did not see blanket check out as reported as available on Explorer's Alaskan Itinerary.

Cruise Compass Boarding Day Edition:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uTjSireIBakVR_VhWTZyK6lud35-LZur/view?usp=sharing

Cruise Compass Day 1 Seward

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jeIxBNi19k5HUcVBHmH7XSQkvJSSDuF5/view?usp=sharing

Cruise Compass Day 2 Hubbard Glacier

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rf1_2kJxUz3dLKrtVd1Cd49U-9LjkDKx/view?usp=sharing

Cruise Compass Day 3 Juneau

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18luPoPtp_rbtg1zasKlteQVlHEGa0-fi/view?usp=sharing

Cruise Compass Day 4 Skagway

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvDP3KQyLWNRcabWWk0ziuWW1oiT36Oe/view?usp=sharing

• 3 weeks later...

Cindy and Charlie thank-you for posting these. I only have one question, to which I know you most likely do not have the answer. On departure night from Seward muster is at 6pm. We have dinner booked at 6 for Giovanni’s, but it says it doesn’t open until 6:30. I wonder if they just push things back or what happens.

I guess we will find out on embarkation day. :)

Cindy and Charlie thank-you for posting these. I only have one question, to which I know you most likely do not have the answer. On departure night from Seward muster is at 6pm. We have dinner booked at 6 for Giovanni’s, but it says it doesn’t open until 6:30. I wonder if they just push things back or what happens.

Andrew

I would not assume that they will automatically change, but you can email JD, the suite concierge a few days you board, and he can change you reservation for you. Although we found that Giovanni’s and Izumi were not crowded when we went.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Andrew

I would not assume that they will automatically change, but you can email JD, the suite concierge a few days you board, and he can change you reservation for you. Although we found that Giovanni’s and Izumi were not crowded when we went.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rob, did you get an email from the suite concierge in advance of the cruise? If they reach out to us that is one way I thought. I also thought of stopping at Giovanni’s on embarkation day but we don’t board until mid afternoon.

We will have to roll with it.

We also went to Giovannis on the first night - trust me you will have no issues getting a table at any time! It was empty!

We also went to Giovannis on the first night - trust me you will have no issues getting a table at any time! It was empty!

Thanks Little Britain for the extra info. I like Jamie's but I miss Giovanni's. The grass is always greener they say. :)

Rob, did you get an email from the suite concierge in advance of the cruise? If they reach out to us that is one way I thought. I also thought of stopping at Giovanni’s on embarkation day but we don’t board until mid afternoon.

We will have to roll with it.

Yes. We got a letter about about 4 days before we boarded.

We also ate at Giovanni’s on the first night of the 6/22 Radiance SB. We prebooked FNDR for 6:00 and when we stopped by after embarking they just asked what time we wanted so we chose 6:30.

Same experience as you... it was empty (and excellent as usual).

I cannot wait to read your review. It is because of you that we will leave the end of August. When you reviewed the last time I printed out everything and couldn't get enough, but it sure has helped us get the best out of our time in Alaska. I will follow along with your review and hopefully will know that planning through you was the best.

I cannot wait to read your review. It is because of you that we will leave the end of August. When you reviewed the last time I printed out everything and couldn't get enough, but it sure has helped us get the best out of our time in Alaska. I will follow along with your review and hopefully will know that planning through you was the best.

I did do a review too!

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2645176

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/18/2018 at 3:09 PM, ace1zoe2 said:

Thank you for all of these links.  Did I miss your review?  Maybe it's still in progress.  I need to go re-read your first Alaska trip report, because it's just THAT fantastic!!!  Happy New Year to you both.  :)

2 hours ago, Marylandteachergirl said:

Thank you for all of these links.  Did I miss your review?  Maybe it's still in progress.  I need to go re-read your first Alaska trip report, because it's just THAT fantastic!!!  Happy New Year to you both.  🙂

Sorry, I never got around to a review this time! I took a group of 28 friends and family of which about 22 had never been to Alaska. My time was not completely my own this trip so I didn’t do a report. I still highly recommend the Southbound from Seward with as many days as you can do on a cruise tour prior. You will not be disappointed.