Lunch Options Embarkation day Radiance

Can anyone advise on what the lunch options are for embarkation day? We are in a suite and are also Diamond, but this is our first Diamond cruise and do not know if that adds additional lunch options. We are on Radiance of the Seas later this month.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can save me a call to RCL.

Can anyone advise on what the lunch options are for embarkation day? We are in a suite and are also Diamond, but this is our first Diamond cruise and do not know if that adds additional lunch options. We are on Radiance of the Seas later this month.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can save me a call to RCL.

Windjammer and Park Cafe.

1.3-XL.jpg

This was the compass from a few weeks ago.

All Compasses are in my review - https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2645176

Thanks for posting this. Very helpful for more than just dining! Disappointed MDR isn’t an option as we are not buffet fans. Noticed that Park Cafe isn’t mentioned in the cruise planner?

Thanks for posting this. Very helpful for more than just dining! Disappointed MDR isn’t an option as we are not buffet fans. Noticed that Park Cafe isn’t mentioned in the cruise planner?

Park Cafe has no extra cost and does not have reservations.

Hate to say it... MDR is Actually buffet food. Mass produced plates hours before dinner, made to look fancy because they are served to you by a waiter.

Just off of Galley tour yesterday at 4:30pm and about 300 Caesar salads were being prepared at that time for MDR along with hundreds of other meals hours before they are served. How else can they serve 2000 people in the MDR right at 6pm when they are seated??? Definitely not a la minute!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes Park Cafe is mentioned... at the bottom under Snacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it... MDR is Actually buffet food. Mass produced plates hours before dinner, made to look fancy because they are served to you by a waiter.

Just off of Galley tour yesterday at 4:30pm and about 300 Caesar salads were being prepared at that time for MDR along with hundreds of other meals hours before they are served. How else can they serve 2000 people in the MDR right at 6pm when they are seated??? Definitely not a la minute!!

Agree, quality isn’t the issue...it is the crowds and having to get into multiple different lines to get what you want...and we are a group of 8 and dread finding a table.

And why would anyone expect otherwise? Have you never been to a wedding or banquet? Did you think they prepared a few thousand meals at the last minute?