Myfamilyisblessed

This is such a vast forum with so many thousands of members that there is no 'introduce yourself' area. The closest would be once you have booked a cruise, joining the ROLL CALL for that cruise and conversing with other members cruising with you. EM

Welcome-myfamilyisblessed- you are on the right site, and asked in the right place- When you go to boards, you will see the different cruise lines, choose the one you are sailing on, or if not booked yet, then ask the questions on the cruise line you want to book with. Same things with ports, or general info on this board.

Every time I researched a cruise , ship or port question, the internet brought me here. To Cruise Critic.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to reach out to me or any other experienced cruiser if you have any questions. I just finished my 17th cruise. I've been on 3 Carnival Cruises, 8 Celebrity Cruises, 1 Princess cruise, 1 Premiere cruise, 1 Star/Ship Atlantic cruise, 3 Royal Caribbean cruises, and 1 Costa cruise. My 18th is a Royal Caribbean cruise on Adventure Of The Seas.

Many years ago we booked a cruise before finding CC. Spent six weeks reading general cruise threads as well as cruise line specific thread. When we picked up the tickets (yes it was that long ago) I noted the TA giving us either outdated or plain out wrong information.