Enchantment 3 night Bahamas Cruise Semi Live Review June 1-June 4.

Really enjoying your review & pictures...

Sue & I have sailed the Enchantment NINE times (May 2013 to March 2016) out of Port Canaveral. Can't wait until her return to Port Canaveral. Just a six hour drive from home (we spend one night south of Daytona so we are fresh on cruise day). We usually do the 4 Night (Monday-Friday) itinerary. We have done a couple New Years Eve cruises on Enchantment, They know how to party...

I miss the CoCoLoCo on CoCo Cay, I think we need to book a cruise on Enchantment today..

Dennis & Sue

Really enjoying your review & pictures...

Sue & I have sailed the Enchantment NINE times (May 2013 to March 2016) out of Port Canaveral. Can't wait until her return to Port Canaveral. Just a six hour drive from home (we spend one night south of Daytona so we are fresh on cruise day). We usually do the 4 Night (Monday-Friday) itinerary. We have done a couple New Years Eve cruises on Enchantment, They know how to party...

I miss the CoCoLoCo on CoCo Cay, I think we need to book a cruise on Enchantment today..

Dennis & Sue

The CocoLoco was so good! So, did you book that cruise? ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

They let him speak after saying he had like 7000 cruise points or something crazy like that. He said he has cruised on Enchantment 100 times and cruises 50 weeks a year. He jokingly said "What do I do with the other 2 weeks? Go on vacation! " Haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Maybe you mentioned it and I missed it, but with Enchantment moving to PC, do you know if Mario will be sticking with her?

Erika

Maybe you mentioned it and I missed it, but with Enchantment moving to PC, do you know if Mario will be sticking with her?

Erika

Other people have seen him more than me, but he does seem to sail out of all 3 SE Florida ports on occasion. I've heard of him on cruise out of Miami more than others. Not sure if he ever sails out of Tampa.

Erika

I cannot recall Mario ever being based out of PC. From what I've seen, he usually stays with ships based out of Port Everglades or Miami.

I cannot recall Mario ever being based out of PC. From what I've seen, he usually stays with ships based out of Port Everglades or Miami.

You're probably right, I saw he got off of either Freedom or Oasis when I was getting on once. I did Freedom in PC and Oasis when she was still in PE.

This is Super Mario.

You are totally correct ... I hardly ever sail out of PC.

Will be on EN until she leaves for PC on June 21.

Then will switch to MA from Miami on June 25 and sail her consecutively through October.

Hope this answers questions posed above.

Mario!! We tried to find you after the captain's toast but you disappeared! Never saw you the rest of the cruise. Lol.

This is Super Mario.

Then will switch to MA from Miami on June 25 and sail her consecutively through October.

This is Super Mario.

Thanks for the update.:)

thank you very much for review. Can you tell me what what excursion did you take and where did you book it in

Excursion did you take in Nassau, Bahamas? thank you

Hi! We booked Essential Nassau through the cruise ship. It was great!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so, so much for posting this! We are going on our first cruise in May 2019 and we've chosen Enchantment of the Seas. The menu and activities photos were extremely helpful!

It’s a great ship! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums