Harmony of the Seas - 4-person cabin

I cannot seem to find an accurate description or picture of the sofa bed (in sleeping position) in a 4-person cabin (OV balcony) on Harmony!

I have seen pictures depicting a typical fold-out hide-a-bed with a "mattress", a simple fold-out bed which uses the fabric and foam of the seating area as the mattress, a trundle bed, and a made-up sofa with a bed coming out of the ceiling. All have stated they were on Harmony...which one is accurate?

Have not sailed the Harmony, and I know the ship has some different types of configurations like the trundle-type bed. However, the beds that come from the wall/ceiling are Pullman's and usually identified on the deck plan.

RC usually assumes two people can sleep on the sofa bed, which technically is true; however, can be tight for two adults.

Might be helpful if you posted the cabin number you are looking at or asking about.

. . . Might be helpful if you posted the cabin number you are looking at or asking about.

9200 or 10598; both OV with large balcony. Planning on 2 under-12's sleeping on the sofa bed as long as neither of them cross the imaginary divider line! ;)

9200 or 10598; both OV with large balcony. Planning on 2 under-12's sleeping on the sofa bed as long as neither of them cross the imaginary divider line! ;)

Bring an inflatable pool noodle and put it between them.