Anyone on Enchantment lately? Do they offer a 10-drink card or something similar?

I've heard of the drink cards on the longer sailings, but wondering if this is something they offer on day 1 on board a short sailing... debating the beverage package still and something like this would be perfect.

I've heard of the drink cards on the longer sailings, but wondering if this is something they offer on day 1 on board a short sailing... debating the beverage package still and something like this would be perfect.

Have not yet seen drink cards on a 3 or 4 night cruise. Guessing that they do a very good business on the drink packages on the short cruises such that they don't need to offer the drink cards.

• 2 weeks later...
I read recently (in the past week) either here on CC or on FB, that there will be no drink cards offered on 3 & 4 night cruises. I have no idea if this is a new policy or or just stating the way things are.

I saw it offered on our 4 day cruise in January. Not sure if it was a fluke or something that has ended since we cruised

Ten-drink cards may or may not be offered. Tends to happen later in the cruise based on bar sales during the earlier days. Computers at work. In fact, prices will vary based on data. I’ve seen $59, but on our recent Empress sailing it was $75.

• 1 month later...
Got off Enchantment on June 11. No 10-Drink cards that I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Only offered on longer sailings, not until 4th or 5th day and not offered every sailing. It's a way company tries to make up for low liquor sales on that weeks sailing...