I complained to management and now I am banned from NCL

davenmke

:mad:

Hey guys I am seriously confused and need help .

I recently took the Norwegian jade up to the fjords of Norway .

When my luggage got to my room I noticed that my TUMI lock had been broken . I opened my luggage to find out my luggage had been gone through and several items had been taken .

We filed a complaint with security .

The next day we went down to the customer service desk and were told there is nothing they could do and we should contact NCL when we return to the states .

I later called and asked to speak to the manager who first told me she did not appreciate me accusing any NCL staff a breaking my lock and stealing from me. She then went on to accuse me of having something illegal in my luggage the caused security to open my luggage .

There was no note left in my luggage from security so did not go into my luggage

They did absolutely nothing and I had the head of security actually tell me that this incident never happened

When we got back to the states and went out to the NCL website we noticed that our two future bookings had been canceled . Then we got an email about the cancellations .

We called the name and number that was left in an email to us about the cancellations and we were told we have been barred or banned from NCL forever

They would not give us any explanation and would not allow us to talk to anybody else .

I recently called Miss Ewart and asked for her to kindly return my call to discuss the situation .

It has been four days and she has not returned my call.

Can anyone offer me any words of comfort or advice 🧐

If the front of house NCL staff deemed you were being aggressive to them and they complained then NCL have a zero tolerance to aggression to staff and that would have been a ban.

After doing dozens of NCL cruises if there is anything spotted illegal on X-rays etc in your luggage they don’t deliver but call you to the room to open your case for security to inspect and then confiscate until end of the cruise.

However it’s worth noting at most ports you don’t hand your luggage to NCL staff but port staff baggage handlers who sometimes do the screening quayside before loading the cases onto the ship so how do you know it wasn’t one of them who opened the case?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...