Crown and Anchor benefits?

lilsis21

Folks, after getting banned on my 2nd Cruise. What's the point of the Crown and Anchor? Too many busy bodies with negative energy stirring up trouble if you ask me.

Shorts in the dining room?

What? :confused:

What? What good is the Crown and Anchor when you're not welcome back on RCL? :confused:

This older nag jumped all over me in the Promenade Cafe for trying to sneak in to the Diamond Lounge. Where is this lounge even at? Did I walk by it? Did she see someone that looked like me???

The other half is that my wife and I were in the middle of a big fight, and I got into it with another gal in the Windjammer. She didn't want a pepper that her husband dropped onto her salad, so I tried to grab it with my CLEAN fork. In hind sight I've had better Ideas, but was big juicy and I didn't want to see it thrown away. That led into a big altercation, that I wasn't in the mood for.

But the first gal from the Diamond Lounge knew this woman and stories got exaggerated. I gave the crew hell for siding with them because all I wanted to do is get coffee in the Promenade cafe after embarking, and get lunch at the buffet the next day, without getting into a big log jam. :confused:

What? What good is the Crown and Anchor when you're not welcome back on RCL? :confused:

This older nag jumped all over me in the Promenade Cafe for trying to sneak in to the Diamond Lounge. Where is this lounge even at? Did I walk by it? Did she see someone that looked like me???

The other half is that my wife and I were in the middle of a big fight, and I got into it with another gal in the Windjammer. She didn't want a pepper that her husband dropped onto her salad, so I tried to grab it with my CLEAN fork. In hind sight I've had better Ideas, but was big juicy and I didn't want to see it thrown away. That led into a big altercation, that I wasn't in the mood for.

But the first gal from the Diamond Lounge knew this woman and stories got exaggerated. I gave the crew hell for siding with them because all I wanted to do is get coffee in the Promenade cafe after embarking, and get lunch at the buffet the next day, without getting into a big log jam. :confused:

Thanks for the laugh. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
That wonderful...did you really need to resurrect a six month old thread to share this tantalizing bit of information?

Oh, this thread is very relevant this afternoon!

Take a look around, i.e. the thread Tommy3putts and Dennis#1 just posted on. :D

Pssst, it was started by the guy who posted # 30

Edited by DirtyDawg

Oh, this thread is very relevant this afternoon!

Take a look around, i.e. the thread Tommy3putts and Dennis#1 just posted on. :D

Pssst, it was started by the guy who posted # 30

When it feels good to laugh at other folks, there is something missing because you would feel that peace and positive energy and freedom without it. A rising tide lifts all boats, and if you take pleasure in seeing boats sink, you create a circle of energy that comes back in full. I will instead send you positive memes and blessings.