No Longer Loyal To Royal

It can be a Nag Naggy Nag World on the cruise ships, just like Mrs. Marcus from the film. Folks, people pay big bucks, time, and excitement to go on these vacations. It's much more twitching to be berated by family or a stranger down the hall, than it is to read about it on here.

Sorry, my Google translate in off-line tonight, can you post this again in English.

Sorry, my Google translate in off-line tonight, can you post this again in English.

It's a Mad Mad Mad World is one of my favorite films. Watch it an you'll see what I mean.

You understand already because it's right there in your signature. I would rather be around a nice girl for an hour than a naggy one for a second. That's how I feel on the ship to because my wife is nice, and there's peeps running around thinking that misery loves company. That goes for the men too.

That made me twitch too; that's why I cit it out when I quoted him lol.

Nag is a gender neutral term and can just as well be used to describe the actions of a man so why would it be a problem? A nag is a nag whether a man or women.

Is there a different definition of the word depending on where you are from? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a Mad Mad Mad World is one of my favorite films. Watch it an you'll see what I mean.

You understand already because it's right there in your signature. I would rather be around a nice girl for an hour than a naggy one for a second. That's how I feel on the ship to because my wife is nice, and there's peeps running around thinking that misery loves company. That goes for the men too.

Thanks for the movie recommendation. I had not thought about that film in many years and I will definitely check it out sometime soon. Thanks also for your positive memes and blessings.

But I'm dying to know why you got banned from Royal. Was it because you reacted negatively to the Diamond Lounge nag, or was it because you took the pepper out of the buffet line lady's salad, or was it an altercation after that?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

Hi folks.

I've sailed my last cruise this year and feel like there's more to offer from other lines. I can get a better steak locally than what they're offering on these ships without getting pestered by someone who thinks I tried to get into the Diamond Lounge. Folks, no one cares about your status or your lounge access, or if you're a queen bee controlling everyone in your group. Holland America or even Windstar will have more quiet space in renewing a state of being.

c9baa14d-4597-40e8-a050-5cda38074174_ProductImage_MAIN?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Date=20171018T000853Z&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Expires=129600&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJ73VIT25JASL3G7A%2F20171018%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Signature=21027c930ec205cec919b205cf068e644eb913c3f101a4cef97e67ae2fa677f5

Why do some feel a need to comment they are moving on. I for one don’t care. Just one word of advice Never say Never or this was our last cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Speaking of being banned--what are the guidelines for being unable to cruise because of someone's legal record? For instance, if one has committed a feloney do cruise lines ban that person?

In most cases it's not a problem cruising as much as whether you can get off the ship in other countries.

Under Canada’s immigration law, if you have committed or been convicted of a crime, you may not be allowed into Canada. In other words, you may be “criminally inadmissible.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/conviction.asp

Edited by Big_G

Been on many cruises with different companies. There are rude and incompetent employees in all cruise lines. We like RCL although it’s far from perfect. We are Diamonds on RCL but we also have status on other cruise lines. We enjoy exchanging stories with other Diamond passengers and not having to pay for the shows. Some cruise lines charge for shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the movie recommendation. I had not thought about that film in many years and I will definitely check it out sometime soon. Thanks also for your positive memes and blessings.

But I'm dying to know why you got banned from Royal. Was it because you reacted negatively to the Diamond Lounge nag, or was it because you took the pepper out of the buffet line lady's salad, or was it an altercation after that?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

Here's the skinny. I didn't get into it with the Diamond nag because it caught me off guard. And not until she doubled down joining the gal in the buffet and snitch to staff. Yes she was a nag, and men can be nags too! Some folks just have a guilty conscience.

I tried to take the pepper but she moved her plate in the buffet, the younger woman. I started out calmly explaining and admitted that I was wrong. But I was in a bad mood and eventually shouting back at her and then her husband because they didn't want to let it go. She had told him that she didn't want pepperonis on her pizza slice before so I leaned my salad towards them. I'll take your pepperonis then, don't waste food. That made her more mad, and I guess was meant to.

Long story short, I had some words with the staff for siding with these folks, and got accused of damaging property in the public bathroom. I may have hit the stall and paced around a bit, but I wasn't going to trash the bathroom.

That's why I have been working on healing and meditation music, and looking at more calm cruise lines.

...I didn't get into it with the Diamond nag... Yes she was a nag...

...but I was in a bad mood and eventually shouting back at her and then her husband....

...Long story short, I had some words with the staff for siding with these people, and got accused of damaging property in the public bathroom. I may have hit the stall...

Right. This post and all of your other posts say way more about YOU than they do about anyone on board, in my opinion. You seem to thrive on controversy and look forward to it, here on the boards and probably in real life as well. I'm sorry you are so miserable/sad/angry. I hope you find peace in your life before that life cuts short.

Right. This post and all of your other posts say way more about YOU than they do about anyone on board, in my opinion. You seem to thrive on controversy and look forward to it, here on the boards and probably in real life as well. I'm sorry you are so miserable/sad/angry. I hope you find peace in your life before that life cuts short.

You are so correct in your post. I sure hope I never run into anyone like him on a cruise.

Here's the skinny. I didn't get into it with the Diamond nag because it caught me off guard. And not until she doubled down joining the gal in the buffet and snitch to staff. Yes she was a nag, and men can be nags too! Some folks just have a guilty conscience.

I tried to take the pepper but she moved her plate in the buffet, the younger woman. I started out calmly explaining and admitted that I was wrong. But I was in a bad mood and eventually shouting back at her and then her husband because they didn't want to let it go. She had told him that she didn't want pepperonis on her pizza slice before so I leaned my salad towards them. I'll take your pepperonis then, don't waste food. That made her more mad, and I guess was meant to.

Long story short, I had some words with the staff for siding with these folks, and got accused of damaging property in the public bathroom. I may have hit the stall and paced around a bit, but I wasn't going to trash the bathroom.

That's why I have been working on healing and meditation music, and looking at more calm cruise lines.

Hi Andrew , whats the skinny on the Christmas drama with your sister :confused:

You can judge me all you want even though I'm honest about what happened and admit I didn't do everything right. What's wrong with calling a spade a spade when folks are naggy? They set me off after my wife's cheating and I'll take responsibility from there but that doesn't mean that aren't still problems. I'm no longer loyal to royal, and if half that problem is me like you claim, then why am I not doing the right thing by trying quieter ships?

I'll send you a blessings your way and hope you will consider B17 apricot seeds to make you well.

Hi Andrew , whats the skinny on the Christmas drama with your sister :confused:

The skinny is that I've never cruised with my sister or my nephew Ryan. There was family drama and my sister felt like she was put in the middle of it during the Holidays. He's no longer with that gal anymore but things are still not the same.

You sound like a person with serious issues. And not good ones.:rolleyes:

Folks, I made this post to talk about my embarkation experience last cruise. What happened the next day has nothing to do with that. You peeps can comb through and look for faults on anyone. Why not post your own dirty laundry on here too and be consistent? 6 months ago I would have been defensive too and not wanted to share. When you turn a new leaf and transfigure the quantum mechanics, that is nothing more than the old self.

Some got twitchy reading about the pestering gal in my OP and don't like it being called out, because they can relate to her from the current self. Folks, people pay good money for these vacations, and the twitchy you got reading my post is worse in real life as it's happening. It's not right to take someone's energy and you don't know what everyone's going through.

Folks, I made this post to talk about my embarkation experience last cruise. What happened the next day has nothing to do with that. You peeps can comb through and look for faults on anyone. Why not post your own dirty laundry on here too and be consistent? 6 months ago I would have been defensive too and not wanted to share. When you turn a new leaf and transfigure the quantum mechanics, that is nothing more than the old self.

Some got twitchy reading about the pestering gal in my OP and don't like it being called out, because they can relate to her from the current self. Folks, people pay good money for these vacations, and the twitchy you got reading my post is worse in real life as it's happening. It's not right to take someone's energy and you don't know what everyone's going through.

Hopefully this means your online therapy session is over.

I like Royal, but never understood loyalty thing.

It is nice to have variety of companies and ships to try and enjoy what each of them has to offer.

I agree with trying all the various cruise lines. I find that some folks on HAL area a bit uppidity at times. I also have met folks who were quite wealthy who have learned to really like Carnival newer ships. I know folks who only do Disney and to that I say Zippity Do Dah.

The thing about loyalty and leaving a cruise line if something goes wrong, eventually you will take a look see again because you are curious or miss them.

For me RCI has great options for Alaska land tours but they don't do the Glacier Bay. HAL has a lot of interesting international cruises and NCL has great setup for solo rooms and pricing. All cruise lines are upping their game with designs and thrills so never say never.