Mini-Bus schedule

neetneet66

Take the mini bus. Taxi will cost more, public bus drops you off and picks you up at the road, which is a hike from the beach.

When you get to the taxi/shuttle area, there will be people asking what you are looking for. Tell them minibus to Horseshoe Bay, and they will point you to the right place.

Also, other threads here have a map of the parking area and a picture of the sign.

I guess I should rephrase my question, if anybody would know what time they start and stop running on a Sunday.

Thanks

I have only done the Minibuses on weekdays. They were there as early as 8:30 and the drivers told me they stop running between 5:00 and 5:30 PM but I never stayed that late to verify. As for Sunday, one would think the minibus drivers would be there if there is a cruise ship docked as the minibus drivers are making their money during the cruise season but I can't verify from personal experience. I have not read any reports saying they had problems getting minibuses on Sunday.

Any chance they will drop you off at Warwick Long Bay?

Yes, there is a chance. I have read a number of trip reports where the minibus drivers dropped people off at Warwick Long Bay when they were asked if they could be dropped there. Some drivers charged an extra dollar, so $8 to Warwick.

A little off topic but a question. We are staying at The Reefs and are going to take the bus to WLB and then walk to HSB via the beach trail. Do you think the minibus would drop us off at the Reefs on their way back to the dockyard? I was just thinking it would be more convenient than going up to South Road and waiting for the bus, plus would save having to walk up to the road.

A little off topic but a question. We are staying at The Reefs and are going to take the bus to WLB and then walk to HSB via the beach trail. Do you think the minibus would drop us off at the Reefs on their way back to the dockyard? I was just thinking it would be more convenient than going up to South Road and waiting for the bus, plus would save having to walk up to the road.

It is only about a mile and a half distance from Horseshoe Bay to the Reefs. I suggest taking a taxi. I estimate that would cost about $11 or $12.

Will they drop off at Elbow Beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The minibuses are shuttling back and forth between Dockyard and Horseshoe Bay. Warwick Long Bay is at the other end of South Shore Park from Horseshoe, only about a mile from Horseshoe so it’s not much of a stretch to drop at Warwick on the same trip. Some drivers will do it. It’s not unreasonable to ask them if they would, and some will, but they are under no obligation to do a drop off at Warwick on the same trip to Horseshoe.

Elbow Beach is five miles further from Horseshoe. So I think you will have to get the minibus minimum of seven people, seven all going to Elbow, to get a minibus ride there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk