Football

Have never sailed on Destiny unfortunately but have been in port with her in Road Town - well we were in port on Dream and she was anchored - due to us having pinched her berth much to the annoyance of her passengers

Dream had broken down out of Havana and we had to miss Santo Domingo and go straight to BVI Destiny was in La Romana and due into Road Town next day and we should have been anchored there but we got there before her Happy Days!!!

Have never sailed on Destiny unfortunately but have been in port with her in Road Town - well we were in port on Dream and she was anchored - due to us having pinched her berth much to the annoyance of her passengers

Dream had broken down out of Havana and we had to miss Santo Domingo and go straight to BVI Destiny was in La Romana and due into Road Town next day and we should have been anchored there but we got there before her Happy Days!!!

The reason I mentioned Blake's bar was they screened all the major sports events in it on about a dozen wide screens.

I do believe I can recall meeting up with Dream it was March 2009 or the following year again in the March:confused:

It was Dreams first season winter 2010/11 and we were on Feb 2011

Gosh if you were a big sports fan like me I wouldn't have known which screen to look at

ska man - can't believe you're admitting to being a Bradford City fan they used to take all our old players lol

It was Dreams first season winter 2010/11 and we were on Feb 2011

Gosh if you were a big sports fan like me I wouldn't have known which screen to look at

ska man - can't believe you're admitting to being a Bradford City fan they used to take all our old players lol

Yes but we've improved since then ?