Coffee and Canapés how much more can be said

myfuzzy

Reading multiple threads about the coffee quality or lack thereof, and the total distaste for the canape's, what else, food wise, could Princess do away with, improve on or add to the menu or make available in the ships shops....like bagged snacks....thoughts

There is plenty to eat on the ships....there are just a few items that are not very good! I'd hate for them to start selling a bunch of bagged snacks at outrageous prices. Or I guess I don't care as long as they don't delete current options. We seem to always be able to find something in the IC or at the buffet.

After 25 cruises on Princess and very good food, they can start with fixing the food on the Caribbean Princess. The new Marketplace buffet is terrible!! Nothing like the other buffets (excluding the Regal/Royal). Lots of sandwiches and ramen noodles. Terrible! The food on the Crown in January was great, two weeks ago on the CB...blah!!! What happened????

OK, bagged snacks available in shops, I get it, I don't think I ever seen them, but I guess I've never looked.

I'm talking about powered scrambled eggs, pre made sandwiches, more edible deserts, either more upscale dishes or more comfort foods....

I for one would wish they would make breakfasts to order in the buffet to get hot fresh pancakes,waffles, fresh eggs. The bacon and sausages are OK.

OK, bagged snacks available in shops, I get it, I don't think I ever seen them, but I guess I've never looked.

I'm talking about powered scrambled eggs, pre made sandwiches, more edible deserts, either more upscale dishes or more comfort foods....

I for one would wish they would make breakfasts to order in the buffet to get hot fresh pancakes,waffles, fresh eggs. The bacon and sausages are OK.

Try requesting your eggs over easy or some other style that requires the use of fresh eggs.

After 25 cruises on Princess and very good food, they can start with fixing the food on the Caribbean Princess. The new Marketplace buffet is terrible!! Nothing like the other buffets (excluding the Regal/Royal). Lots of sandwiches and ramen noodles. Terrible! The food on the Crown in January was great, two weeks ago on the CB...blah!!! What happened????

The last time we were on the CB (Feb 2017) the food acceptable and that was before the dry dock. It's hard to imagine it going downhill that much but it may have well been due to a change of the cook staff.

At least the food on the Regal & Royal stays consistently great compared to the other ships. They must keep the better cooks on the Royal class ships.:)

I'm hoping for a change of staff before we go.

??Sandwiches?? Who goes on a cruise to eat a sandwich?:(

??Sandwiches?? Who goes on a cruise to eat a sandwich?:(

I have read numerous threads about taking sandwiches off the ship to eat ashore...I have also read threads about how louzy they are....so a vote to get rid of them?

We are on the CB in a few weeks, this will be our 7th time. I did find the buffet area small, crowded and not the selections as on the Regal/Royal. Since the dry dock, I have concerns about the buffet area and selections. I always hope for the best, but it's nice to have a heads up.

For the past many years, we have forgone the dining room as the selections are not appetizing, to us, and the dining experience seems to be taking longer and longer. I know its not fast food, but dinner in and hour should be the norm.

I have read numerous threads about taking sandwiches off the ship to eat ashore...I have also read threads about how louzy they are....so a vote to get rid of them?

Oh, I do when it's allowed but I always wait till the morning before we get off the ship so there fresh. Why get one at night only to have it sit in the fridge all night?