Shareholder OBC

lbfluffy

I faxed our shareholder statement this morning and got our credit two hours later. Impressive.

I faxed mine at 10 AM this morning and checked my account one hour later and it was there:)

Howard

To get the stockholder OBC do you have to own the stocks before you book your cruise?

No. Just when you apply for the credit. I had been informed by a fellow cruiser that the 90-day rule for statements no longer was followed. I faxed my statement yesterday and there is shareholder credit in my seven pending reservations with Princess, through November 2019.

No. Just when you apply for the credit. I had been informed by a fellow cruiser that the 90-day rule for statements no longer was followed. I faxed my statement yesterday and there is shareholder credit in my seven pending reservations with Princess, through November 2019.

Thanks

How close to sail date can you send it in to get the credit? We have not yet purchased 100 shares, and I need to know how quickly to get it done. We sail October 8.

Thanks.

They request three weeks before sailing. Sometimes it can be done up to a week before.

We have a different story here in the U.K.

It has just taken us 18 days to have the shareholder credit applied to our account, after sending a reminder email and a follow up telephone call when it still didn’t appear. We didn’t have this problem last year.

Can you not Email this in? Who uses Fax machines anymore? I bought my shares on Monday. Just looking for an easier way to send this in beside regular mail and fax. Link information does not provide an email. Anyone know? Thanks

Don

Can you not Email this in? Who uses Fax machines anymore? I bought my shares on Monday. Just looking for an easier way to send this in beside regular mail and fax. Link information does not provide an email. Anyone know? Thanks

Don

No email. There are a number of free online "email to fax" companies available. Google email fax or another similar term.

Don

I don't have a landline even though I have a fax capable multi function printer, so I use

faxzero dot com

its free and seems to work well with Princess for OBC requests, only thing I found was that I had to have an email account which wasn't Hotmail so I signed up to a free gmail account and that is accepted by faxzero no problem.

Don

The problem with unencrypted email is that CCL's lawyers say it exposes CCL to liability if they

allowed it and then you forgot to redact the attached broker statement.

BTW, you are going to redact what you sent in, right? Black out at least your broker account

number. My travel agent faxes the single page that lists my CCL holding with just about

everything except the logo, our names, and the line showing our CCL stock neatly blacked out.

Makes me feel like a government agency responding to a FOIA request. ;)

How close to sail date can you send it in to get the credit? We have not yet purchased 100 shares, and I need to know how quickly to get it done. We sail October 8.

Thanks.

You'll be fine....we go in early Sept. I got mine earlier this month and actually mailed it in. It was applied to my account within a few days.