Website- where do i find transfers/ shuttle to airport?

billyhosencone

after my cruise, we land in Warnemunde (or somewhere close) i need to get to Berlin airport. I cannot for the life of me find where on the Princess website i find transportation... someone please help

A couple of days before you're due to disembark, you'll receive a notification in your stateroom offering various means of leaving the ship. There'll be numerous transfers straight to the airport or to city hotels and even a scenic tour before dropping you at the airport or city hotel.

I thought you called me a dog then I was gonna smash ya haa thanks for that I’ve just spoken to Princess and she says no it’s up to the travel agent sorting tomorrow

".... TA to have them add it to your booking...."

TA is your travel agent.

If you used a travel agent they will make the changes to your booking for you.

Did you know if the price drops you can ask your travel agent to see if you can get it?

Ha! My screen name does throw some off, but I love it.

I never take anything too seriously on here. I did try for salty dog, but someone else had it.:D

Also try looking under the excursions listed for your debarkation city. It's been years ago, but we found transfers to the Fort Lauderdale airport that way; a hurricane had come through (Wilma) and we didn't know the extent of damage and didn't want to depend on a taxi.

Go to princess.com

Log on to your account

Click on "Manage This Booking"

There is a menu bar that runs across the top of that page. Look for the icon of the airplane and the menu item "Travel Arrangements."

Click on "Travel Arrangements", and you can add a transfer to the airport at the end of your cruise.

I have cruised with Princess 13 times now. My experience is this:

When I book through Princess myself, I can log in to my Personalizer on Princess website and make changes.

When I hand my booking over to a TA, (sometimes I can get perks, lower price by doing this), I no longer can make some changes myself----I get the message to contact my travel agent to do this for me.

Here is the message I get:

"Princess offers convenient transportation to and from the ship – usually in the form of a motorcoach or van. This service can be arranged through your Travel Agent.:

Edited by dog

I have cruised with Princess 13 times now. My experience is this:

When I book through Princess myself, I can log in to my Personalizer on Princess website and make changes.

When I hand my booking over to a TA, (sometimes I can get perks, lower price by doing this), I no longer can make some changes myself----I get the message to contact my travel agent to do this for me.

Here is the message I get:

"Princess offers convenient transportation to and from the ship – usually in the form of a motorcoach or van. This service can be arranged through your Travel Agent.:

Good information. Thank you. :)

I have my TA add transfers in at the time of final payment, and I have also purchased them onboard when I noticed the taxi situation wasn't the best when boarding.

We usually know we need them when booking and add them at that time. We have had to add them later when thing change, but as the dog indicate, we had to do it through our agent.

It almost sounds like the transfers are booked out. Maybe the OP can let us know why the TA could not add them.

You'd think this was Alice in Wonder land with all the animals giving you advice!:eek:

We usually know we need them when booking and add them at that time. We have had to add them later when thing change, but as the dog indicate, we had to do it through our agent.

It almost sounds like the transfers are booked out. Maybe the OP can let us know why the TA could not add them.

You'd think this was Alice in Wonder land with all the animals giving you advice!:eek:

He is getting the same advice on his roll call-call TA TO HAVE HER ADD TRANSFER,

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454551&page=4

I don't think the transfers have run out. And yes, there are a lot of animals on here.;p