Laundry Room pics - Caribbean Princess

sprint180

For those that have questions on what is available in the laundry room. This was on deck 12 I believe. Sometimes the token machine didn't work and I had to run to different floors to get tokens but machines worked fine. I took my own laundry sheets so I didn't buy any of the soap. You just use your ship card to get the tokens.

enhance

enhance

enhance

for the life of me I can't remember the cost though. Maybe a dollar for the soap and $3 for the laundry. Maybe someone can say I think I may be mixing this up with another cruise.

The OP is just trying to help people out. When I was going on my cruise I was looking for this info. And I have only posted the pic to answer other people’s questions until now. I really don’t understand why people need to be rude. If your not interested in the post move on

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you to all the 5000+ posts experts for the snarky comments. I have been on these boards for over 10 years and rarely offer advice because the "cruise experts" love to attack even though they may be wrong. Please stop being rude to folks trying to find simple answers about their cruise. You were all newbies at one time.

]For those that have questions on what is available in the laundry room. This was on deck 12 I believe. Sometimes the token machine didn't work and I had to run to different floors to get tokens but machines worked fine. I took my own laundry sheets so I didn't buy any of the soap. You just use your ship card to get the tokens.[/color]

Thank you to all the 5000+ posts experts for the snarky comments. I have been on these boards for over 10 years and rarely offer advice because the "cruise experts" love to attack even though they may be wrong. Please stop being rude to folks trying to find simple answers about their cruise. You were all newbies at one time.

Yep. After all, as you can see above, the OP did start out the thread by stating it was for informational purposes. Yes, he may have been "reminded" before as to the costs but, being of the "slightly older with not such a good memory" persuasion myself I can understand that. I should also "know" the cost (and would have guessed at $3 for both wash and dry) but wouldn't have been positive. I have seen enough posts where people want to know about the laundry facilities that I have no issue with the OP posting photos of the laundry room setup. All I would add is that it seems to sometimes take a "double dose" of drying to get things to actually dry.