Returning to Constellation after a number of years

Old Sea Dog

would someone who has been onboard recently please

advise if Formal Wear is still worn on Chic Evenings,and at other times as personal choice?

We are four mature adults on Feb 17th Singapore-Abu Dhabi who are coming from Crystal and are unsure re present dress codes.

Thank you for any information :)

The former "Formal Nights" are no longer on Celebrity. They now have "Chic Nights". Here is a link to their current dress code. My husband still wears a tux on Chic Nights. You will see a mix of every type of clothing. Go with what you are comfortable with.

Hope this helps.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/during-your-cruise/onboard-dress-code

We have done a bunch of Celebrity (all in the Europe/Med area and always dress formal for what used to be called formal night. I think people dress more on the longer European and Asian type cruises..... rather than Caribbean etc. ones.

We are on the Constellatiion (previously only on Solstice class) March 18 - Abu Dhabi to Singapore (via Oman, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand) We plan to dress formally for formal nights, Husband has blue tux, black tux and white tux jacket so he mixes it up a bit and I wear long dresses or very dressy cocktail dresses.

But - that said - many men opt for a nice suit and tie. It's really your choice.

I was on Constellation in late July on a Med Cruise out of Barcelona. There was a nice mix of Formal as Well as Resort Casual worn on the Chic nights. I would say that there were less than 10% in Tux and gown. The passenger mix was probably 50% Americans, 30% Spanish and 20% British.

I was on Constellation in late July on a Med Cruise out of Barcelona. There was a nice mix of Formal as Well as Resort Casual worn on the Chic nights. I would say that there were less than 10% in Tux and gown. The passenger mix was probably 50% Americans, 30% Spanish and 20% British.

Exactly my experience, I just got off a Constellation Med cruise...

I also saw a passenger in shorts turned away from the dining room and I don't even think it was Chic night....

would someone who has been onboard recently please

advise if Formal Wear is still worn on Chic Evenings,and at other times as personal choice?

We are four mature adults on Feb 17th Singapore-Abu Dhabi who are coming from Crystal and are unsure re present dress codes.

Thank you for any information :)

They are a thing of the past.

On our recent cruise in Europe on Constellation saw 1 man in a tux first chic night and a group of 3 men on the second. Didn’t see any long dresses. Not really that many suits either. On our next cruise on Constellation in about 8 weeks we are not taking tux or long dresses. However DH will wear a suit and I will wear a cocktail dress.