FV Cabins on Constellation

reklawr

Phil,

We have been offered 9199 on our March cruise. do you think it is worth it to switch from our aft 7203? Just not sure about the noise issue from above.

Lucy

Just curious, did you take 9199 and if so how was it ??? We have this on our June 3rd Scandinavia/Russia Cruise.

High!!

It is getting more and more curios because we got the 9199 as well on 3rd of June on the Connie, did you change to the corner cabin beside? I just tried to book last weekend when it got available but Germanys travel agents do not work at weekends, strange

See you in 2 weeks???

We have 9199 on the June 3rd ... Scandinavia & Russia Cruise ... do you have any pictures or comments ... esp. the balcony ... Thanks :)

Martini: The link below has a couple of photos of the portside inside FV on Deck 8 on a 14-day on the Constellation in April. There are a couple of other comments scattered through the other pages but overall the room was outstanding. Balcony was huge! Two loungers, a table and chairs and still plenty of room. Although the corner rooms are bigger and have a side view, they have much more wind when the ship is underway.

http://islandhopping.weebly.com/day-1.html

High!!

It is getting more and more curios because we got the 9199 as well on 3rd of June on the Connie, did you change to the corner cabin beside? I just tried to book last weekend when it got available but Germanys travel agents do not work at weekends, strange

See you in 2 weeks???

We were switched to 9197 on the 16th or 17th ... can't remember which .. so we will be neighbors ...

Martini: The link below has a couple of photos of the portside inside FV on Deck 8 on a 14-day on the Constellation in April. There are a couple of other comments scattered through the other pages but overall the room was outstanding. Balcony was huge! Two loungers, a table and chairs and still plenty of room. Although the corner rooms are bigger and have a side view, they have much more wind when the ship is underway.

Thanks Guys ...

Great article and pictures ... did you like all of the improvements on the Constellation ... our favorite meeting spot has always been the Martini Bar but I received an e-mail expressing some disappointment in that area ... esp if you have a large group ... there are 6 of us so it may be o.k. or we will just have to find another place ...

• 7 years later...
:confused: correction - we are on The Connie ... 9199 ... but I think ??? they may be the same, or does anyone know ? Thanks

We have that cabin in our upcoming cruise on Sept 18 to Europe -- how was it? They just offered us an upsell to a sky suite but the SF was smaller & so was the balcony. Hope I made the right decision to keep 9199. Any complaints?

We have that cabin in our upcoming cruise on Sept 18 to Europe -- how was it? They just offered us an upsell to a sky suite but the SF was smaller & so was the balcony. Hope I made the right decision to keep 9199. Any complaints?

You are responding to a thread which is over 7 years old!