Aqua Cabins, Deck 11, Constellation Questions

ecslady

I have read conflicting info on these cabins on several threads. Hoping someone recently on the Connie can answer a few questions for me.

1 - Are there footstools on the balcony?

2 - Are the cabins the size of the concierge cabins on the M class ship, which are a bit bigger, or the size of the regular balcony cabins on the M class ships?

3 - Are the balconies any bigger than the regular balcony cabins?

4 - Can you hear noise from the rooftop terrace above?

Thank in advance.

Footstools on the balconies.

Constellation is a M class ship so the AQ cabin is larger than a standard veranda .

Balcony size depends on location, the very aft cabins both AQ and the C1s have larger balconies.

Reports that you can hear the movies on the rooftop on the balcony. We could hear the movie sitting in the Oceanview bar, but it was a movie with lots of car chases, guns, etc.

All of the Aqua class cabins (decks 9 and 11) are larger than the standard balcony cabins. There are also 4 larger CC cabins and/or/balconies on deck 6.

The shower system is also enhanced for Aqua class cabins which includes water seeping through the DOORS, not curtains. This hopefully will be corrected as the M class ships are refitted.

There are footstools throughout the Aqua class cabin balconies.

The aft balconies are deeper with 1140 having the deepest balcony. There is gracious partial covering on those aft cabins. They do get more rain than the deck 9 cabins which have the outshoots of the pool deck to protect against inclement weather. The port and starboard cabins have varying amounts of cover. But are more open to sun and weather.

I have never been blown away by noise from the movies. I rarely notice it and don't recall hearing any noise from above much after 10 pm or so.

It's a wonderfully quiet and convenient area on the ship and if you can grab a cabin of your choice do so. Enjoy your cruise.