What to expect on Carnival Miracle 7 days/Western Caribbean ?

Going on my first 7 days cruise. No kids. Just my husband and I. How many formal nights will we get? What do you guys recommend to do on ports? Visiting Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Mahogany Bay. We have been to Cozumel before, but not the other ports. Any good entertainments shows that you would recommend? We opted this time for a balcony (obstructed view). It will be our first balcony room too :)

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Obsessed with cruises.

Going on my first 7 days cruise. No kids. Just my husband and I. How many formal nights will we get? What do you guys recommend to do on ports? Visiting Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Mahogany Bay. We have been to Cozumel before, but not the other ports. Any good entertainments shows that you would recommend? We opted this time for a balcony (obstructed view). It will be our first balcony room too :)

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Obsessed with cruises.

Miracle is still my favorite after 25 cruises on 17 different ships. I love her size. Serenity (21+) is the entire aft deck and has a pool.

You have to find Gatsby's Garden. It's such a beautiful, peaceful place to read and enjoy some quiet.

Miracle has Tandoor (Indian) located by Serenity.

We've sailed Miracle twice so far and can't wait to sail her again someday.

• 1 month later...

On the ship: Steakhouse, Chef's Table

Roatan: book a private tour with Victor Bodden Tours...they're online.

Cayman: we've enjoyed a tour with Captain Marvin's.

Cozumel: we've enjoyed Salsa y Salsa (thru carnival) or Cozumel Bar Hop (independent)

The Miracle was our first cruise and I loved that ship. In Roatan we did Little French Key. It is a private resort- not to be confused with Big French Key or just plain French Key. My husband is not a beach person and he loved it there. Enjoy your cruise!

Miracle is still my favorite after 25 cruises on 17 different ships. I love her size. Serenity (21+) is the entire aft deck and has a pool.

You have to find Gatsby's Garden. It's such a beautiful, peaceful place to read and enjoy some quiet.

No Tandoor on the Miracle :(.

She does have a Chopsticks Asian food line in the buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the ship: Steakhouse, Chef's Table

Roatan: book a private tour with Victor Bodden Tours...they're online.

Cayman: we've enjoyed a tour with Captain Marvin's.

Cozumel: we've enjoyed Salsa y Salsa (thru carnival) or Cozumel Bar Hop (independent)

Steakhouse: should I make reservations before embarkation ?

• 3 weeks later...

DH and I are going on the same cruise in June! This is our kid free vacation for the year and celebrating anniversary and birthdays all in one. We booked snorkeling at every port except for Cozumel. We have both been before and decided to just stay on the boat that day.

We did same itinerary Nov 09 on Legend, as I recall. Scheduled for repeat on Miracle early Feb. Can't wait as this is one of my favorite itineraries. Love to snorkel and can do that at every port if we want. At Grand Cayman will snorkel close to where ship docks as have our own gear and only few block walk. In Cozumel scheduled for a AI Island Catamaran trip. Belize is snorkel/Starfish island boat trip. Roatan is Victor Bodden private tour. When we did this cruise before hit bad weather and Cozumel was total wash out with heavy rain all day. Roatan was rain also. So really Belize and Grand Cayman were the only ports we could do anything and snorkeled at both. Then a hurricane developed behind us as left Roatan and followed us most of the way to Tampa. Very high seas. Hope for way better weather this coming trip! I just love the Western Caribbean cruises.

Jane

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing this itinerary in 3 weeks on the Miracle - it will be our first time to a few of these ports - since we love having a cabana whenever we've been to HMC, we decided to book a cabana at Mahogany Bay - really looking forward to that - the pictures I've seen are amazing.. Can't wait !! 22 more days :D

Been on MIracle 3 times but don't recall a tandoor being there. There was tandoor on the aft of the Splendor which I have also been on 3 times.