AIDA Cara is on its way to Australia!!

That is a really popular beer amongst Queenslanders or for people without taste, could be the same people.;p

Yep, same species. Thank God I won't have to drink it. Wine and cider will do me.:cool:

I can see the spears coming over the border, followed by a barrage of empty XXXX Gold stubbies.

Yep, same species. Thank God I won't have to drink it. Wine and cider will do me.:cool:

I can see the spears coming over the border, followed by a barrage of empty XXXX Gold stubbies.

Just watch out for those crocs, apparently someone gets mauled every three months, poor fellow.

Hmmm seems that the Sydney Harbour Cruise Ship Schedule has the wrong info as I just had a nosey on the webcams and Voyager of the Seas is at the OPT with AIDACara nowhere in sight!!!

Edited to add - AIDACara is at White Bay today and I'm a complete numpty and didnt read the info correctly!

Edited by tillydog
Edited as I'm a complete numpty!

Hmmm seems that the Sydney Harbour Cruise Ship Schedule has the wrong info as I just had a nosey on the webcams and Voyager of the Seas is at the OPT with AIDACara nowhere in sight!!!

Edited to add - AIDACara is at White Bay today and I'm a complete numpty and didnt read the info correctly!

I thought they would have been at the OPT as well. They are sharing White Bay with Regatta. Heres a grab from the time lapse cam . At least Cara arrived in daylight.:D

Regatta sailing in.....

20_1.jpg

Aidacara sailing in......

20_2.jpg