The Princess 3 for free Promotion

winrob

Has anyone used the above Promotion which includes (Free Wine and Dine, Free OBC, Free bottle of Wine).

What I would like to know is, re the speciality restaurant are you allocated a day and sitting when you board, or can you choose a day and time that suits you.

Can you substitute the Wine for Soda drinks as we are non drinkers.

When is the $100 OBC put onto your Cruise Personalizer.

Has anyone used the above Promotion which includes (Free Wine and Dine, Free OBC, Free bottle of Wine).

What I would like to know is, re the speciality restaurant are you allocated a day and sitting when you board, or can you choose a day and time that suits you.

i didnt know we had the 3 for free on, i know the US people talk about it but i cant see where its for us

What I would like to know is, re the speciality restaurant are you allocated a day and sitting when you board, or can you choose a day and time that suits you. After you get the day & time onboard. You call the dine line and ask if it could be change. That also includes the restaurant.

Can you substitute the Wine for Soda drinks as we are non drinkers. Can't answer this.

When is the $100 OBC put onto your Cruise Personalizer. It should shows up but remember where .

Others might have more info.

i had a look on the Australian site and i couldnt see the 3 for free so can you provide a link

i had a look on the Australian site and i couldnt see the 3 for free so can you provide a link

It's not on at the moment but the OP may have booked earlier.

The OBC may not show up until boarding, although it is showing on my next cruise which was booked under that promotion. Otherwise there will be a card in the cabin. The dining time can be changed, just ring the DINE line. I would assume the wine could be exchanged for non-alcoholic drinks but aren't sure exactly what.

It's not on at the moment but the OP may have booked earlier.

The OBC may not show up until boarding, although it is showing on my next cruise which was booked under that promotion. Otherwise there will be a card in the cabin. The dining time can be changed, just ring the DINE line. I would assume the wine could be exchanged for non-alcoholic drinks but aren't sure exactly what.

Just to add to OZKiwi's post, ask Princess or your TA for a receipt of onboard amenities for that promotion, just in case there is no record, it has happened before.

If it does not come up as a promo on the Princess site relevant to your booking, then I would suggest the 3 for Free promo is not applicable.:halo:

If you book through a T/A, make them earn their commission and hunt it up for you.

Further to previous posters.

The promotion started 16th December 2016 and closed 28th February 2017, we booked 5th January 2017.

It was for selected cruises only, our cruise of the Queensland coast from Sydney in April 2018 on Sea Princess was one of the selected cruises.

I couldn't see this answered for you yet...no you are not allocated a day/time for your free speciality restaurant (at least not the last 3 times we had a 3-for-free deal). You call and book like normal and surrender your voucher (found in your cabin as mentioned by ozwikijj) at the restaurant. Princess have a funny charging system here in that you will be charged for the dinner on your account, but the voucher will be credited against your account....so dont worry when they get you to sign for the bill, as long as you also sign and surrender your voucher also. The bottle of wine will work the same way.

Princess have always been very efficient in our experiences in these regards. It should all magically turn up for you on embarkation day (although bring a copy of your 3-for-free deal info.....just in case)

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Forums mobile app

Last time I had 3 for free.

They assigned the restaurant but we had no trouble changing it and the night.

Don’t seem to get it much as whenever we book with it a price drop after it ends makes re faring a much better option.

Last time I had 3 for free.

They assigned the restaurant but we had no trouble changing it and the night.

Don’t seem to get it much as whenever we book with it a price drop after it ends makes re faring a much better option.

Same with our last cruise, we were assigned a Restaurant, day and time. Had trouble changing it as nearly everyone had the Promo and everything was booked out.

A lot were assigned Crab Shack lunch with their vouchers and a couple we met were not happy as they didnt eat Seafood, they did not know you could change the booking.

• 4 weeks later...

Does the 3 for Free appear on your cruise personaliser booking details? Reason I ask is that Princess has done some price reductions on the 3 cruises we have next year. I refared 2 of them on Sapphire Princess B2B, saving around $750 and on Royal Princess traded in the balcony cabin for a mini suite at balcony price. The consultant on the phone said we would also get the 3 for Free on the Royal Princess booking, no big deal, but no mention of it on our revised booking summary.:cool:

Does the 3 for Free appear on your cruise personaliser booking details? Reason I ask is that Princess has done some price reductions on the 3 cruises we have next year. I refared 2 of them on Sapphire Princess B2B, saving around $750 and on Royal Princess traded in the balcony cabin for a mini suite at balcony price. The consultant on the phone said we would also get the 3 for Free on the Royal Princess booking, no big deal, but no mention of it on our revised booking summary.:cool:

No it doesnt Les, ask for a receipt for Onboard Amenities they will email it to you

Mine came back with the dining and bottle of wine, the OBC was applied onboard.

No it doesnt Les, ask for a receipt for Onboard Amenities they will email it to you

Mine came back with the dining and bottle of wine, the OBC was applied onboard.

Thanks muchly Chez, doing that.:*:hearteyes:

we had this 3 for free offer for our Baltic cruise which we booked in January 2017 for September 2017.

the OBC showed up in the Cruise Personalizer.

as told to us, the voucher for the bottle of wine and the voucher for the speciality restaurant was in our stateroom when we boarded.

it was easy to call and change the venue and the time of our dining choice.

As mentioned, get some documentation about it, otherwise it may never have happened.

I received an email from Princess on Friday. I was able to refare my 2019 cruise which was included in the promo. I had already booked a mini suite so the accommodation upgrade didn’t apply.

The fine print at the bottom of the email has all the conditions, which should answer the OP’s questions.

https://emkt.princesscruises.com.au/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DYQpglLjHJlTQGkzfzd57O1yd9zbBis4yze978N0aWhWFhRcyh3Ce5W5Srerlac6YVXMtX%3DYQpglLjHJlTQGlTTrrvNLkzeAOSmIzfzdizaLtXqnc4ze5yIzfR5zblodyFsFjB4szfq&_ei_=EoicMemE4INi3psXJDsVtutxqeQZCpvzt9xMLcv6JCMxrq8BJfaZVUISaW_MP0

BTW, my 3 for free promo was obc, cover charge restaurant and bottle of wine. Not upgrade, I got the mini suite as that price had fallen to balcony price deposited on, so sort of straight swap. Final payment March, after that no re fares.:loudcry: But I will be monitoring prices weekly on all 3 cruises until final payment. Who knows? The refare fairy might turn up again.

****Calabazar, thanks for link.

BTW, my 3 for free promo was obc, cover charge restaurant and bottle of wine. Not upgrade, I got the mini suite as that price had fallen to balcony price deposited on, so sort of straight swap. Final payment March, after that no re fares.:loudcry: But I will be monitoring prices weekly on all 3 cruises until final payment. Who knows? The refare fairy might turn up again.

Keep on it, the more you save the more you can spend again.;p

No problem at all, NSWP.

My fare was actually only $1 cheaper but I always give Princess a call to see if I can snag any deals they have going. I don’t always get the deal they have on offer but I always get something, whether it’s a little extra OBC or a balcony brekkie. You don’t get if you don’t ask!