Carnival miracle

mocannon

Why is this ship freezing inside every bar it was unbearably cold couldn't wear 3/4 of clothes because of it.

Dress code in restaurant needs to be adhered to and the staff should uphold and deny access to those who don't follow the rules.

No caps no hoodies no beach wear

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are British and I don't mind casual dress jeans and a shirt or nice top

Carnival do state no caps or sportswear on informal nights but they where in restaurants in formal nights dresses like that

I understand it's there choice how they dress but rules are rules they don't break the 5 minute drink rule

I would advise you to take a sweater even the staff had jackets on behind the bar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why is this ship freezing inside every bar it was unbearably cold couldn't wear 3/4 of clothes because of it.

Dress code in restaurant needs to be adhered to and the staff should uphold and deny access to those who don't follow the rules.

No caps no hoodies no beach wear

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anything positive???

Should have been on the Alaska cruise. Almost everyone was covered up, except at the glacier where several decided to join the Polar Bears.

Mad Hatters has always been frigid. Warms up a bit when there's a crowd.

I never get cold on a ship, but on the Miracle Alaska cruise, there was one section in the YTD dining room that was freezing for the whole cruise. It was located to the right if the hostess stand. We made sure we were never seated in that section.

In all of my cruises, I have never seen anyone in beach wear in the dining room during dinner.

So I can only buy, one bottle on the ship to bring home?

You can buy as many bottles as you want. You are authorized 1 bottle, per person 21 years and older "duty free". Claim whatever you buy and usually they won't go through the hassle of charging you duty on an extra bottle or two but be prepared to pay the duty on any extra bottles.