Eurodam 2019 ???

westcoastcruiser

Anyone know why HAL website is saying the Hawaii and South Pacific Jan-April 2019 sailings are not available to book? Have been trying for last several days but unsuccessful. Have not tried calling HAL yet. Thought I would check here first.

Per my travel agent who does a lot of business with HAL, Eurodam goes in for drydock in Freeport Bahamas this coming April 2018, and some cabin numbers are being reconfigured during the dry dock. HAL is working on it, but until they have that straightened out, cabin bookings after the dry dock date are temporarily unavailable. Try again after the weekend. Hope that helps.

Per my travel agent who does a lot of business with HAL, Eurodam goes in for drydock in Freeport Bahamas this coming April 2018, and some cabin numbers are being reconfigured during the dry dock. HAL is working on it, but until they have that straightened out, cabin bookings after the dry dock date are temporarily unavailable. Try again after the weekend. Hope that helps.

Thank you! I knew the astute CC members might have some information. Will keep checking back.

I see that some are booked but the last few days website states cruise is not available for booking.

Thanks for asking about this, and Old As Dirt for answering. I was somewhat concerned as I was getting these "itinerary not available" messages when trying to price a stateroom for my mom for the Eurodam cruise we have booked for September.

• 4 weeks later...
We're also on the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise in Mar 2019. We booked it on our last cruise.

Allan

We are also booked on the 28 night cruise on March 9, 2019 to the South Pacific .

This will be our second trip there. Last April we took the Masdam on a 33 night cruise there. We loved it !