Take the upgrade on Magic? Cove to Spa for $88?

CMomto4

I was really excited about the Cove balcony because I adore just watching the water. The only thing I was wishing was that we would have spa access for that fabulous pool. So, now we got an offer to upgrade to a Spa room for $88. Would you do it? I'm so torn! Also...I have $100 OBC and I can't see if it would take that away or not. It just gives you a form to fill out credit card info for the upgrade. Opinions? And if it helps...this is our 20th anniversary and only our 2nd cruise, so we're fairly new at all of this.

I was really excited about the Cove balcony because I adore just watching the water. The only thing I was wishing was that we would have spa access for that fabulous pool. So, now we got an offer to upgrade to a Spa room for $88. Would you do it? I'm so torn! Also...I have $100 OBC and I can't see if it would take that away or not. It just gives you a form to fill out credit card info for the upgrade. Opinions? And if it helps...this is our 20th anniversary and only our 2nd cruise, so we're fairly new at all of this.

Better to call them and ask rather than depend on advice from a board like this.

I love love love spa cabins, but if you were looking fwd to the cove I think you might be disappointed. Take the $88 plus a bit and buy yourself a spa pass . Its a hike, but its not unreasonable. I had a spa pass and an aft cabin on deck 9. I hiked that hallway a couple times a day and it was still just as amazing when I got there =)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

I called my PVP and she confirmed that we won't lose our OBC on these upsell offers. You do have to pay for the upgrade when you accept it (which confirms in my mind that this mass upsell we're seeing is a end of year cash grab for Carnival).

I've got an upgrade from balcony to spa balcony for $142 (7 days) sitting on the burner that I'm going to snap up.

Spa, we've done the 11th deck balc, and are on the 12th deck spa balc in a couple weeks! Only time I wouldn't is in summer, too many kids even up there!:D

Better to call them and ask rather than depend on advice from a board like this.

I agree 110% to call...... I had the same on the Victory (OV on the main deck 2 cabins and moved to an 8B balcony for $88... Called and made sure and GOT IT).....

A lot of these people want to be experts but don't work for Carnival.....

Take the SPA....... once in a life experience!!!