Smoke smell on Magic Spa Balcony?

CMomto4

I'm reading some mentions of smoke smells blowing onto balconies in the spa decks. Anyone have specifics on this? I think we're going to upgrade to an 11th deck spa balcony, but I really don't want smoke smell to be a problem.

We were just in a spa balcony last week. There were no smoke smells although we did find matches and a burned paper on our balcony one morning. We had a cabin between ours and our friends two doors down. The folks in the middle we did not know. Threw stuff onto our balcony and beer cans onto our friends. Other than that, we loved the room. Convenient to everything we wanted.Wish the spa rooms also had spa menus for food instead of the standard menu for room service.

I could see if the balcony cabin is on the port side (left, facing forward) as the port side has an outdoor smoking area below (deck 5 maybe?). We always choose the starboard side and have never had an issue.

no possible way smoke will reach deck 11 or 12 from deck 5, especially since the spa cabins are all the way forward

I'm reading some mentions of smoke smells blowing onto balconies in the spa decks. Anyone have specifics on this? I think we're going to upgrade to an 11th deck spa balcony, but I really don't want smoke smell to be a problem.

Sailed on the Magic this summer and there was no smoke smell on the 11th deck forward, we'll be on the 12th deck forward in a couple weeks again in a spa balcony!