ms Eurodam & Koningsdam in Port Everglades December 10, 2017

Scrapnana

Eurodam will be at pier 19 (starboard to) and Koningsdam at pier 26 (starboard to). Both are scheduled to sail at 4 pm (1600).

Also in port are Allure of the Seas, Caribbean Princess, and both the Love Boats - Regal and Royal Princess.

Eurodam's 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary:

Day1: December11, 2017 - AT SEA

Day2: December 12, 2017 -Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Day3: December 13, 2017 – SanJuan, Puerto Rico

Day4: December 14, 2017 -St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Day5: December 15, 2017 - AT SEA

Day6: December 16, 2017 -Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Day7: December 17, 2017Fort Lauderdale, Florida

38168393144_f53461b958.jpg

Koningsdam 10-day Southern Caribbean Seafarer itinerary:

Day 1: December11,2017 - AT SEA

Day 2: December 12, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 3: December 13, 2017 - Oranjestad, Aruba

Day 4: December 14, 2017 - Willemstad, Curacao

Day 5: December 15, 2017 - Kralendijk, Bonaire

Day 6: December 16, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 7: December 17, 2017 - Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Day 8: December 18, 2017 - Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Day 9: December 19, 2017 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Day 10: December 20, 2017 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

38853699892_b42f5de537.jpg

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

For the addicts - There are no PE sail-aways until next Sunday (December 17):eek: but there are some choices for those in need of a quick fix. Aruba will be seeing three dam ships during the week - Rotterdam on the 12th, Koningsdam on the 13th, and Prinsendam on the 15th. http://www.portarubawebcam.com/

Next up: Eurodam and Zuiderdam on December 17.

Thank you for the information. We are particularly interested in the Koningsdam since we are booked for an October 2018 cruise. I am watching to get good views of the obstructed balcony cabins on deck four, but the two next Sundays we will be either at a Christmas church dinner and the following week travelling. Hope to see the Koningsdam on her return on Dec. 20.

I've been a little busy with Volleyball this past weekend [during sailaway time]. We play again next weekend in Final 4 - but times are all later. So all my sailaways are just dependent on my not taking a nap and oversleeping. :D

I will be here later today.

Looks like a beautiful day in Fort Lauderdale - but it says it's only 54 degrees. Winter in Florida!

Most the time it is the strong, cold, north wind that makes it much colder than it should be. We're sitting here at 44 in north Florida right now with another freeze watch tonight.

Carole, I remember when we lived in Virginia we would always keep our fingers crossed that northern Florida wouldn't get too cold and damage all the citrus! It was major news.:eek:

I had forgotten after 25 years up north that it does cool down there - I'm going to break out a light jacket for our cruise in January!:)

Good luck with the volleyball - or is it like acting and I should say "Break a leg"!:D

I was just looking at the Maho Beach cam - it all looks so different. I guess the camera has moved inland and it seems like that bar that was so crowded at the end of the runway is completely gone. Wow. Sad, because it did a roaring business with everyone watching the flights come in.

Carole, I remember when we lived in Virginia we would always keep our fingers crossed that northern Florida wouldn't get too cold and damage all the citrus! It was major news.:eek:

I had forgotten after 25 years up north that it does cool down there - I'm going to break out a light jacket for our cruise in January!:)

Good luck with the volleyball - or is it like acting and I should say "Break a leg"!:D

Good luck is fine, 'no broken legs' needed.

Of course it's not me playing but our local college team. Kansas City here we come.