Golden Princess 15 December 2017.

trishh

Afternoon everyone,

I'm on board the Golden Princess now so please let me know if you have anything you want me to check out, or if you have any questions. I probably won't be able to post pictures of the patter while I'm on board but can do that when I get home if anyone wants to see them.

Trish

That’s what I thought, I hope that the Bass was nice to them last night.

Quite OK I think, looking at wave charts, just a 3 metre swell running down there. That is why they stay on the eastern side of Tasweiga, western side gets real lumpy.

Port Arthur tomorrow.:halo:

Quite OK I think, looking at wave charts, just a 3 metre swell running down there. That is why they stay on the eastern side of Tasweiga, western side gets real lumpy.

Port Arthur tomorrow.:halo:

Bugger I was hoping it would be rough and turn them off cruising so when I suggest a Christmas cruise that say no and save me a couple of fares:confused::halo:

Bugger I was hoping it would be rough and turn them off cruising so when I suggest a Christmas cruise that say no and save me a couple of fares:confused::halo:

Do not fear, they have to get back yet, Bass Strait does strange things.:evilsmile: I will E mail the Captain and ask him to take the western route back to Melbourne, bit of rock and roll.

Do not fear, they have to get back yet, Bass Strait does strange things.:evilsmile: I will E mail the Captain and ask him to take the western route back to Melbourne, bit of rock and roll.

Love crossing the Bass, never know what I’ll get each time. Plus it means we are heading to Tas, which means Mrs Gut will be in a good mood.

Afternoon everyone,

I'm on board the Golden Princess now so please let me know if you have anything you want me to check out, or if you have any questions. I probably won't be able to post pictures of the patter while I'm on board but can do that when I get home if anyone wants to see them.

Trish

Cheers, have a great cruise.

Is the ship really in bad shape, some are saying that everything is broken.

No chance of that, the kids will always accept free fares no matter how much they don't like it.

Gut doesn't go until April 2019, unless he has another one booked as well.

Crikey, a long wait then. I want to book a cruise for 2019, but can't convince the boss. Might have to go solo.:halo:

But then we have 3 in a row next year, that is a bit of a cruise fest.