New Orleans hotels/parking

kynickie

Many hotels within walking distance but very little info on stay & park & cruise deals. I’ve been looking as well. Would be nice if the Port of New Orleans website was actually useful and had links to these things, like Port Canaveral for example. I’m guessing because of the location there won’t be many deals like that though. Given its proximity to the French Quarter and scarcity of parking of any kind in the area, I doubt catering to cruisers is high on the priority list for most hotels.

Edited by Dmgabe
Spelling

At one time one of the major chain hotels near the Superdome (was it Hyatt?) had a park, sleep, cruise package. I think you are better off parking at the Fulton garage and staying pre- and or post-cruise at a nearby hotel. Lots in walking distance.

This link might help:

https://www.parksleephotels.com/Park-and-Cruise-Packages-at-New-Orleans-Cruise-Port.html

At one time one of the major chain hotels near the Superdome (was it Hyatt?) had a park, sleep, cruise package. I think you are better off parking at the Fulton garage and staying pre- and or post-cruise at a nearby hotel. Lots in walking distance.

This link might help:

https://www.parksleephotels.com/Park-and-Cruise-Packages-at-New-Orleans-Cruise-Port.html

This is an awesome site. thanks so much this is exactly what I wanted. a lot cheaper to get hotel and leave car. There are 3 of us so we can divide the costs but will have 3 cars so rooftop will be times 3

kynickie