Outlets near the nightstands?(Equinox)

KKB

We bring an extension cord and run it from the desk to the night stand. We also bring duck tape to cover the cord on the floor. We’ve done this many, many times and have never had an issue.

Hope this helps.

You are probably in violation of the rules if you bring your own extension cord. Celebrity will provide one for the asking.

Extension cords are no problem. Multi-outlets with a circuit breaker are a no-no. They can be a fire hazard. I have a long, heavy duty extension cord with three outlets on the end and have had no problems at all with it.

Extension cords are no problem. Multi-outlets with a circuit breaker are a no-no. They can be a fire hazard. I have a long, heavy duty extension cord with three outlets on the end and have had no problems at all with it.

While extension cords aren't a problem, they are prohibited items....so just be aware that if they find one in your luggage, it's likely that they will keep it for you until the end of the cruise. Having said that, I always pack an extension cord for my CPAP and I've never been stopped. OTOH, I always request one from the ship and they provide it so I've never used my extension cord on a ship.

This is what I did, worked great (I bought mine on Amazon).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In May, we boarded Summit from Cape Liberty. We had an extension cord with my husband's CPAP in our carryon when we boarded the ship . They took the extension cord and said it was prohibited. This was our 12th Celebrity cruise (third from Cape Liberty) and the first time they took the extension cord. Just a standard extension cord with no surge protector. The cabin steward gave a cord to use.

The fan I took was a small rechargeable. I put it on nightstand aimed directly at me; it lasted the night and I used an USB to recharge it during the day. I have terrible night sweats ... though not as good as a large ceiling fan, it did make life bearable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I cruise on both the Celebrity S & M class ships I bring my old S9 Resmed CPAP. The cord from that machine makes it from the coffee table, which I move it by the bed, to the desk outlets. In the morning after waking I stick the CPAP in a bag (similar to those celebrity bags only little larger) in the corner by the curtain so it's out of the way.