Explorer magic of Spain

I hadn’t noticed, but I posted the other day saying the itinerary seemed different on the port timetables to what we had been told (haven’t had a change of itinerary since we booked actually...).

What time does it get dark in Gibraltar? I was looking forward to seeing it, but if it starts setting early it will be a short visit!

I hadn’t noticed, but I posted the other day saying the itinerary seemed different on the port timetables to what we had been told (haven’t had a change of itinerary since we booked actually...).

What time does it get dark in Gibraltar? I was looking forward to seeing it, but if it starts setting early it will be a short visit!

Looks like approx 08.00 - 20.00

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/gibraltar/gibraltar?month=9&year=2018

Just noticed the itinerary change for 29th September departure. We will now arrive in Gibraltar at 2pm leaving at 11pm. Has anyone else had this? Had been looking forward to spending the day in Gib

If indeed those are the hours in port, the only disadvantage is that if you want to use the cablecar rather than a taxi tour of the upper Rock there could be long lines at the bottom cablecar station because you'll be mixing it with the coachloads of day-trippers from the Costa del Sol.

But you'll still have plenty of time for Gib - some ships are there for just a morning or afternoon & you'll have a whole evening for a pub crawl :beer-mug:

Plenty of shops will be open into the evening too.

No worries :)

JB :)

At least it will be light relatively late, but with a toddler in tow I doubt we will be out passed 6 anyway! It’s just a shame we will have to squash our sightseeing in to the afternoon. It’s not a big place is it!? I’m sure we will be ok with 2 hours... :s