Carnival Breeze - Red Frog Pub

tran93le

I’m going on the Breeze in a couple of weeks & wanted to look at some stuff that they offer on their website. I was looking at the food section & it listed the Red Frog Pub as “included”. What does that even mean? I highly doubt that it’s included as they have alcohol & I also highly doubt alcohol is free there as well.

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Alcohol is definitely not included, but I would assume the snacks are included, I can't wait to Chow down on conch fritters if they're free.

Maybe they serve food as well. I initially thought it was strictly a bar. I’m going to have to find out on my own when I go!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I heard they serve food, but it is NOT included as a complimentary venue. I suggest you watch videos of this ship on YouTube. There are plenty of good ones out there, as I’ve watched them since my next cruise is on the Breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Maybe they serve food as well. I initially thought it was strictly a bar. I’m going to have to find out on my own when I go! Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Be sure to try the "pigeon peas". They are bar snack served in some RFP's with a kitchen.

I had the coconut shrimp one time and grouper fingers another. Paid for both. Here's a menu: https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/fun-activities/menus/redfrog-pub-brewery-menu.pdf

Thank you for posting this! It was very helpful! Can’t wait until my Breeze Cruise, but it seems so far off—-283 Days!

My guess is that they mean it's included on the ship (it exists). Food and drinks are definitely pay as you go.

The way it is presented on the Carnival site is misleading. For the cost seciton they use "✔ Included" to signify places that are free like Guys Burger and Blue Iguana. They use " $ Additional" to represent pay to eat places like the Steakhouse or Seafood Shack. Definitely, something carnival should be more clear about on the site.

• 3 months later...
It isnt included but the food is really cheap. Everything is a little over $3. I liked the grouper fingers and wings. I didn't like the counch friters and the west indi roti. I didn't try the shrimp but someone I knew said it was good.

Well im on a mission to eat so, whatever it is its going in my belly.

Do you know how much the food is in the steakhouse?

Well im on a mission to eat so, whatever it is its going in my belly.

Do you know how much the food is in the steakhouse?

The steak house is $38 per person. That comes with a 5 course meal with unlimited appetizers.

The Italian resturant (Cucina del Capitano) is $15 per person for a 5 course meal.

Fyi make sure your ship have these options. The older ships will not have as many restaurants as the newer ships.

The steak house is $38 per person. That comes with a 5 course meal with unlimited appetizers.

The Italian resturant (Cucina del Capitano) is $15 per person for a 5 course meal.

Fyi make sure your ship have these options. The older ships will not have as many restaurants as the newer ships.

Unlimited Appetizers!!! wow thanx alot!