NOLA Ships passing each other

angeleyez915

Someone told me that there is a site where you can find the schedule of when ships will be passing each other as you are coming / going from the NOLA port. Does anyone know where that site is? The person that told me cant remember where it was and didnt save the site.

10:30-11pm the two times we passed on my cruise last month.

The Dream was over an hour late leaving New Orleans on 1/28/18 due to refueling. We didn't leave port until close to 6:00pm. We passed the Triumph after midnight that night. We also passed the Triumph after midnight on the way back. I don't know if fog had anything to do with it.

The Dream was over an hour late leaving New Orleans on 1/28/18 due to refueling. We didn't leave port until close to 6:00pm. We passed the Triumph after midnight that night. We also passed the Triumph after midnight on the way back. I don't know if fog had anything to do with it.

I had been watching them pass on the various ship tracking apps for a few weeks....and it seemed to be around 11-11:30. So the first night I get out there at 11 and I’m too late. Didn’t think about it but the apps were behind. So the next time I got out there at 9:30 and waited until they passed at 10:55.