The One Thing I wish they would change about MSC is...

Doug & Cindy Scrap Hunter

I'll start this off but am just a newbie - so take with a grain of salt.

1. More ships in the US. I know they're working on it but I would like to see it double or triple with new home ports.'

2. The gorgeous ship designs and incentive offers. I also like the status match program that and that my Wyndham Rewards will work with.

I think they need to think more globally and less regionally. How about having same drinks packages and some other policies to all regions, varying only the price currency country by country?...

As most have said: Retain the wonderful ships and the nice Italian look and feel!...

I did know that about the expiration. Thanks!
You're welcome! I can understand losing the status match if need be but not the points earned. Going on Meraviglia this year which wasn't my initial plan so if I don't cruise again within 3 years will loose all my points.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Website! It's been semi-broke for weeks. Doesn't anybody at corporate check it?

The following was posted nearly 6 years ago....

Good morning Cruise Critic friends,

We do appreciate your input and monitor Cruise Critic closely. Your comments have been passed along to see what we can do to better improve our website and online support.

MSC Cruises USA

...so I don't expect much improvement at this point.

The following was posted nearly 6 years ago....

I laughed when I read that thread complaining about an email sign up pop up window, I've noticed they recently started a recurring pop up for the MSC for me app in the "My Bookings" section, I have to close it about five times every time I log in. At least the constant changes to the website shows they are working on it. Too bad whoever used to post here representing MSC on CC seems to be gone.

Been trying to book a 2020 spring cruise on Seaside for 3 days. The website simply doesnt work so I booked a Royal cruise instead for the same time period. I cant imagine how much money they are losing with that atrocious website. And bad websites seems to be a theme with most cruise lines. Why are they incapable of hiring a webmaster for goodness sakes?

The one thing I wish they would change about MSC is the website! It is the worst in the business. They need a new CIO and/or someone with a grasp on customer facing web portals to bring their tech up to the year 2018.

The one thing I hope they never change is the price. MSC's pricing structure puts them in a great position. Especially for their Yacht Club. You can sail for 7-nights aboard the Seaside in the Yacht Club for less than $9,000 (less than that if you qualify for a discount - military, teacher, first responder, etc.). Most cruise lines offer discounts, but not on their upscale cruise offerings. I really hope they never change their pricing structure.

Good grief, I see Seaside YC prices in a balcony for no more than $4,500 for 2 for a 7 day. $9k seems very high, Royal Suite perhaps?

Whoops - yes that's the Royal Suite. Sorry for omitting that tiny piece of information. ;)

I wished they would change their food quality. It is the lowest in the industry

I wished they never would change building those magnificent beautiful mindbreaking cruise ships.

Have you ever eaten in the buffet on a Carnival ship? I was super impressed by the Seaside's buffet in comparison!

The one thing I wish they would change about MSC is ________.

The one thing I hope they never change is ________.

Ready? Go!

I wish they'd make "anytime dining" available to everyone, as the early dining is too early and the late dining is too late! I also wish they'd get rid of those stupid call buttons for the buffet area on the Seaside. Most of the time they don't even work and you have to go to the bar yourself anyway. And they need to improve upon their drink ordering system. The program they use on the tablet is apparently not user friendly and takes forever to just order a simple drink.

I hope they never change the pizza! It rivals Carnival's 2.0 pizza, and you don't have to wait for it!

I also wish they'd get rid of those stupid call buttons for the buffet area on the Seaside. Most of the time they don't even work and you have to go to the bar yourself anyway. And they need to improve upon their drink ordering system. The program they use on the tablet is apparently not user friendly and takes forever to just order a simple drink.

I only have experienced with these buttons on Splendida and Meraviglia - both worked perfectly!

I only have experienced with these buttons on Splendida and Meraviglia - both worked perfectly!

I tried to use them several times on Seaside and never got any service! I always had to get up and go to the bar myself, so eventually I always just stopped there before I found a seat.