Tips/Insight on cabib selection - Panorama

JustLikeHeave80

I havent sailed in 20 years and am researching option for a 7 day mex riviera trip on the Panorama. All these room options have me so lost! Im looking at either Jan, Feb or May 2020. Will be travelling with 2 adults and my 4 year old. I know I definetly want some kind of balcony room, The family harbor suite looks amazing but not sure if i love the cove balcony or being on deck 2. Is a balcony on a higher level more ideal, even if giving up the family harbor cove amenities and extra room of the family harbor suite? Im so confused! Help??

P.S. I know the Panorama isnt complete yet but thinking maybe its similar to those who have sailed Vista or Horizon?

Thank you!! ;p:D

It’s all based on personal preference. I prefer cove balconies over any other. I love the privacy and being close to the water. But I am also not a person that hangs out at the pool on the lido. Would rather hang out on my private balcony with a good book. So I think it really depends on what you will be doing on the cruise. Your son will love the Family Harbor area, though, I can tell you that much. I got a tour of it on the Horizon. If I had a young child, I would definitely look into this type of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s all based on personal preference. I prefer cove balconies over any other. I love the privacy and being close to the water. But I am also not a person that hangs out at the pool on the lido. Would rather hang out on my private balcony with a good book. So I think it really depends on what you will be doing on the cruise. Your son will love the Family Harbor area, though, I can tell you that much. I got a tour of it on the Horizon. If I had a young child, I would definitely look into this type of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome! I ended up pulling the trigger today and booked a harbor family aft extended deck on the Panorama for Februray 2020 ( only 503 days to go haha)!!! I figure even if i dont like the room it beats sitting at my desk at work anyday!!

I havent sailed in 20 years and am researching option for a 7 day mex riviera trip on the Panorama. All these room options have me so lost! Im looking at either Jan, Feb or May 2020. Will be travelling with 2 adults and my 4 year old. I know I definetly want some kind of balcony room, The family harbor suite looks amazing but not sure if i love the cove balcony or being on deck 2. Is a balcony on a higher level more ideal, even if giving up the family harbor cove amenities and extra room of the family harbor suite? Im so confused! Help??

P.S. I know the Panorama isnt complete yet but thinking maybe its similar to those who have sailed Vista or Horizon?

Thank you!! ;p:D

We love Lido balconies.