Celebrity & kids

trvl_fanatic

We will be sailing to the Caribbean during spring break 2019, so we would imagine there would be a decent amount of children? How are their kids’ clubs? Our daughter will be 9yo

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have not traveled on Celebrity yet, but have heard great things about their kids program.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Hi trvl_fanatic, my kids grew up cruising on Celebrity (both now teenagers, with my daughter becoming instant Elite when she turned 18) and loved the kids programs. Most of our cruises were in the summer, and there were many other children on board, especially the US based Alaska/Caribbean (vs Europe based cruises, which still had kids but less), so likely your spring break Caribbean will be similar. Some had so many other kids that my son decided to hang out with us because he thought it was too crowded! (Social butterfly daughter was fine.) Good news for your daughter: Celebrity seems to be offering more educational options for kids now than when my kids were younger. The camp counselors are enthusiastic, and we always had so much fun at the family events, like Family Bingo (not as stressful as real adult Bingo!) and Family Scavenger Hunts. I'm sure your 9 year old will have a blast making new friends!!

Hi trvl_fanatic, my kids grew up cruising on Celebrity (both now teenagers, with my daughter becoming instant Elite when she turned 18) and loved the kids programs. Most of our cruises were in the summer, and there were many other children on board, especially the US based Alaska/Caribbean (vs Europe based cruises, which still had kids but less), so likely your spring break Caribbean will be similar. Some had so many other kids that my son decided to hang out with us because he thought it was too crowded! (Social butterfly daughter was fine.) Good news for your daughter: Celebrity seems to be offering more educational options for kids now than when my kids were younger. The camp counselors are enthusiastic, and we always had so much fun at the family events, like Family Bingo (not as stressful as real adult Bingo!) and Family Scavenger Hunts. I'm sure your 9 year old will have a blast making new friends!!

great, thnx maggipie!!