September 9 Breeze Western from Galveston - Just Back if Anyone Has Questions

ronandannette

Hello! I am sailing on the Breeze in February. Did you book the Thallo spa and thermal suites? I haven't sailed on a ship with that in a few years and am looking forward to it. Back then, it was not open on embarkation day. So I was wondering if that was still the case.

Thanks

Hello! I am sailing on the Breeze in February. Did you book the Thallo spa and thermal suites? I haven't sailed on a ship with that in a few years and am looking forward to it. Back then, it was not open on embarkation day. So I was wondering if that was still the case.

Thanks

We did book a couples' pass, in advance during a sale where I saved 10% on the cost. It was open on embarkation day and we enjoyed it after dinner that evening. The Thermal Suite is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and it's an excellent way to either begin or end the day. One thing I will say though, is that the steam rooms are fairly grungy and there are rather alarming chunks falling off the ceiling of one of them. :confused:

I am leaving on the Breeze Sept 30. So excited.

Can you let me know what shows are currently on board? I had thought I heard new shows were coming but never found out what day these new shows were coming on board.

Thank you so much

There were only 3 on our sailing; some nights there's nothing in the showroom and a couple nights there are things like Karoke and Hasbro interactive events. The Playlist productions are: Country Road, 88 Keys and Flick. We saw Country Road and it was practically unwatchable due to extremely poor sound-engineering. The vocals were completely obscured and maybe they were just having an off-night. Flick was sort of an abstract ode-to-movies and was pretty good; there were some neat wind machine effects and laser light elements that impressed. We didn't see 88 Keys, which was a tribute to piano greats.

Thanks

We also just got off the 9/9 sailing on the Breeze and used a labor day sale 15% off to book the couples thermal spa pass. That part of the spa opens after muster so we went as soon as muster was over to start enjoying it. Have fun!

There were only 3 on our sailing; some nights there's nothing in the showroom and a couple nights there are things like Karoke and Hasbro interactive events. The Playlist productions are: Country Road, 88 Keys and Flick. We saw Country Road and it was practically unwatchable due to extremely poor sound-engineering. The vocals were completely obscured and maybe they were just having an off-night. Flick was sort of an abstract ode-to-movies and was pretty good; there were some neat wind machine effects and laser light elements that impressed. We didn't see 88 Keys, which was a tribute to piano greats.

Thanks for the reply. Guess no new shows yet. They announced new shows just not a date for when they were starting. Too bad Country Road was so bad. Hopefully it was an off night like you said. I love watching shows on the ships.

We did book a couples' pass, in advance during a sale where I saved 10% on the cost. It was open on embarkation day and we enjoyed it after dinner that evening. The Thermal Suite is open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and it's an excellent way to either begin or end the day. One thing I will say though, is that the steam rooms are fairly grungy and there are rather alarming chunks falling off the ceiling of one of them. :confused:

chunks of what?

hi there, thanx for this friendly post.

1-Do you recall seeing any NFL football on the tvs anywhere?

2-Is there a dance club? or a night club to go dancing on it?

Sorry - we're Canadian and don't pay any specific attention to the NFL. There were sports of some sort playing in the Red Frog almost all the time though. The nightclub is called Liquid Lounge and although we never went when it was active, I'll bet it was a pretty popular late-night environment.

chunks of what?

Chunks of paint/plaster that had obviously been blistered and dislodged by the high humidity. (Don't misunderstand - I'm not talking about the structure of the ceiling itself - this is the cosmetic finish only.) I was pretty surprised - there were pieces of the surface dangling and pieces laying on the benches and on the steam outlet. It may be something that's just begun happening; I don't see there being much left of the ceiling surface if it's not addressed promptly.

Sorry - we're Canadian and don't pay any specific attention to the NFL. There were sports of some sort playing in the Red Frog almost all the time though. The nightclub is called Liquid Lounge and although we never went when it was active, I'll bet it was a pretty popular late-night environment.

Chunks of paint/plaster that had obviously been blistered and dislodged by the high humidity. (Don't misunderstand - I'm not talking about the structure of the ceiling itself - this is the cosmetic finish only.) I was pretty surprised - there were pieces of the surface dangling and pieces laying on the benches and on the steam outlet. It may be something that's just begun happening; I don't see there being much left of the ceiling surface if it's not addressed promptly.

thank you so much!