Vista Thermal Suite

Pyxie

What’s everyone’s opinion of the thermal suite on the Vista? Is it relaxing or typically crowded? I just purchased a couples pass for my upcoming cruise with the spa sale.

Note that I’m not looking for comparisons to other ships. For example, I know many people prefer the Dream class spa with the large thelassotherapy pool, but I’ve never been to any of them, so I’m looking for how it stands on its own merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am not a big fan of the thermal suite on Vista. From my experience the free saunas and steam rooms on other ships are just as good if not better than on Vista, and they don’t cost anything. The heated chairs are nice to lay on, but I wouldn’t spend money just for the chairs. I know you said you aren’t looking for a comparison, but the lack of a thalassotherapy pool on Vista is a big oversight in my opinion.

We cruised on Vista in March 2018 and I had the 7-day spa pass. I visited the spa daily.

I know you said you were not looking for comparisons to other ships but that is hard to do if one has had a spa pass on different Carnival ships.

I found the area noisy and loud and not very relaxing. I enjoy reading, snoozing and relaxing on the heated loungers. Unfortunately due to design the tholosso (sp) pool (more like a large hot tub on Vista) is in the same room with the heated loungers so you have all the noise from that along with the voices of all the people sitting in the spa talking over the noise of the spa!

I personally would not spend the $$ for a spa pass again on Vista, I prefer the tholosso pool (sp) in a separate room from the heated loungers, much more relaxing!

Considering the Vista carries more cruisers than Dream class it was a bit of a disappointment.