Transportation From San Pedro Port to LAX

Mokescaps

First, there are many threads mentioning the transport options...shuttles, towncars, Uber/Lyft, etc.

If NCL's transport is really $20pp (sounds low to me), I would take it...that is pretty cheap.

No need to rush off for a 12:40 flight. If you have left the port area by around 9:30, you should be fine.

Looking at uber app this morning (as Coral Princess is in San Pedro) since a week from now at this time we will be heading to lax. About $33usd with uberx.

My worry with the ships transport is the hurry up and wait aspect of it. We have done those bus excursions and see what a problem it is always waiting for someone. Never done cruiseline transfer, but with so many terminals at LAX it could be a long drive if they stop at a few? Anyone know how they arrange the buses? Is everyone on the bus headed to the same terminal?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My ship doesn't seem to offer an airport transfer post cruise. We aren't flying home right away as we'll be down in LA to visit family for a few days but plan to take an Uber from the pier to the rental cars at LAX (was cheaper than finding a rental place nearby and returning to the airport). We'll have my daughter's car seat so hoping for no issues with the Uber.