Amber cove cabanas

Chelle695

This is my 1st time cruising and I am booked on the carnival glory sailing on December 9th 2017. The itinerary was recently changed due to the hurricanes Saint Thomas and Puerto Rico were replaced with Nassau and Amber cove. I have a question about the cabanas at Amber cove when I go to carnivals Web page and look up Amber cove I see the cabanas listed but when I go to my itinerary and try to book them they do not appear at all it does not say sold out they are just not there has anyone sailing on this ship had any luck booking in the cabanas or is there a number or any information that anybody may be able to help with carnival was no use at all

Are you looking at cabanas right in Amber Cove or are you looking at a beach excursion? Amber Cove is an "enclosed" property with shops, bars and a very large pool with lounges and umbrellas. To get a cabana you would be looking at a beach, of which there are none right when you get off the ship, which you would be booking through your excursions

I must looking at the cabanas right and Amber cove the poolside or ocean or hillside when I go in to carnivals Web page they are not there to book at all

I checked Amber Cove website, that's right I do remember the over water cabanas, even though I didn't realize they were considered cabanas, I don't remember seeing any cabanas around the pool area though...In my opinion, they aren't worth it.

The poolside cabanas are absolutely worth every penny! We've had them twice and they were the nicest cabanas we've rented out of any that we've rented elsewhere! If you scroll down the threads under this forum you'll see lots of reviews and pics. The poolside cabanas are the most popular and sell out very quickly. There are also over-the-water and hillside cabanas. The hillside are least popular because of location (long walk). The only thing I can think is that maybe they are not listed because Amber Cove was just recently added to your itinerary. Are there other choices for Amber Cove? Also I've noticed that Amber Cove can handle more than one ship at a time. If there was already another ship going to be in Amber Cove then they probably rented out the cabanas to that ship.

We loved the poolside cabanas. My parents were with us (85 & 81) and they couldn't stop talking about how nice they were. It's a great place to get away from everyone, and a place to get out of the sun. They are private and the staff will shoo anyone away that comes into the area. We have booked a cabana for our upcoming cruise in january.

This is my 1st time cruising and I am booked on the carnival glory sailing on December 9th 2017. The itinerary was recently changed due to the hurricanes Saint Thomas and Puerto Rico were replaced with Nassau and Amber cove. I have a question about the cabanas at Amber cove when I go to carnivals Web page and look up Amber cove I see the cabanas listed but when I go to my itinerary and try to book them they do not appear at all it does not say sold out they are just not there has anyone sailing on this ship had any luck booking in the cabanas or is there a number or any information that anybody may be able to help with carnival was no use at all

Hi, I'm sailing on the same date as you are. I can't answer the question about Amber Cove, but it appears the same thing has happened for Half Moon Cay - all the "cabana" excursions are now missing - not Sold Out, missing. This is weird. I have one booked for HMC and it still shows up in "My Activities" but nowhere on the Excursion page. The cabanas for Grand Turk are sold out but they still appear on the Excursion page. I'm not concerned...yet :confused: