Carnival On-Board Credit

ssbeagle

Use a recent copy of your brokerage form. Redact (black out) your account number and info on any other stock on it. I even redact the totals and value. They just need to see your name and that you own 100 shares of CCL. Write your booking number, ship and sail date on it. Fax to 305.406.6102 Mine always shows up within a few days. Remember, you have to print your "General Information" to see the OBC.

Go to carnivalcorp.com look for investor relations>shareholder information>shareholder benefit. You should see a PDF telling you what information you need to provide and where to mail/fax your information.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We do qualify but what I need to find out is how do I get it? What do I have to do? Is there a form I need to send to Carnival?

You do the exact same thing you did for the OBC on Princess, but you fax it to the Carnival shareholder benefits number.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Click on the blue link and it gives you a pdf copy of the contact information for every cruise line owned by Carnival that qualifies for the shareholder OBC benefit.

We've used it for Princess, HAL and Carnival. They generally post it to your online documents in about a week or two. It's non-refundable if you choose not to use it.

Use a recent copy of your brokerage form. Redact (black out) your account number and info on any other stock on it. I even redact the totals and value. They just need to see your name and that you own 100 shares of CCL. Write your booking number, ship and sail date on it. Fax to 305.406.6102 Mine always shows up within a few days. Remember, you have to print your "General Information" to see the OBC.

You have to own 100 shares of stock for $100 OBC?

I emailed a screen shot of my account page to guestadmin@carnival.com and that worked for me.

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING YOUR SHAREHOLDER ON BOARD CREDIT

Thank you for providing us with your shareholder verification in order to process your on board credit. The credit has been applied to your reservation and will be posted on your Sail and Sign account.

We value your business and look forward to providing you a fun and memorable cruise vacation.

Juan Garcia

Guest Admin

Carnival Cruise Line

Currently the amounts are:

14 days or longer $250

7 - 13 days $100

6 days or less $50

Wow, purchase $5500 of stock for $100 OBC. If we lived near a cruise port and could cruise a few times a year, this might be an option. We're once/year cruisers.

The amount of OBC is based on the length of the cruise.

Wow, purchase $5500 of stock for $100 OBC. If we lived near a cruise port and could cruise a few times a year, this might be an option. We're once/year cruisers.

Yes, this is really only feasible if you have a stock portfolio anyway and you are looking for a place to let some money sit. I bought 350 shares at around 46 a share thinking that it would just be static money and hoping that it at least would not lose money. To my delight we are now around 55 a share. I bought more than I need because I expect the required shares owned to get OBC to go up one day and who knows what price it will be then.

I purchased my 100 when they were at $32. This April we're doing our 25th cruise. Almost got my money back in OBC.

What if I booked through a TA? Do they have to be included in the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The TA is not involved in this at all. This is between you and the cruise line.

Thank you all for the info on how to get the credit thru carnival. It looks a lot easier than other lines.

We cruise 2 to 3 times a year and this has really paid off. It gives me a little extra spending money and I have had only one cruise here I actually got a few dollars back.

One more question. Does Carnival give an OBC to military and retirees from the military?