Quick Imagination Review

Waiting to debark Imagination now...

Overall we (8 y/o son and myself) had a great time.

Stateroom: m167 (inside) was very large and well maintained. When we first entered there was a slight odor similar to body odor, but didn't notice after the first day. We did not meet our cabin steward until the 3rd day of our 4 day cruise. He gave us twice a day service and towel animals daily.

Food: we had late dining which ended up being too late for us. (My son was falling asleep at the table the first day). We only ate in the dining room on he first day and opted to eat on lido for the rest of our dinners. We enjoyed guys burgers and the tacos. The pizza was just bleh.

Entertainment: the divas and rock show were awesome. I was impressed with the talent of the cast (much better than others I've seen on previous ships). My son really enjoyed the hasbro game show.

Ports: We went on a dolphin sighting excursion in Catalina, but the dolphins didn't cooperate. We still really enjoyed Catalina. We had a great lunch at a diner and enjoyed shopping and playing on the small strip of "beach". We went to la bufadora in Ensenada. We enjoyed that portion of the tour, but opted to not stop downtown since there didn't seem to be much to do. Overall, Ensenada is not a port I would like to return to.

Overall thoughts: we had a nice time on our special trip. There were times we were not sure what to do on board, but that was probably because my son was being finicky. The waterworks area was a favorite of ours. The ship was in good condition for its age and the crew were very accommodating. I would definitely prefer a slightly larger ship in the future (looking forward to trying out the Vista in October).

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please note I didn't keep any fun times or menus for upload.

Thanks for the review. My wife and I are heading out on the Imagination on July 2. Looking forward to our first west coast, and shorter cruise! I'm sure we'll have a great time! Glad to hear that the entertainment was good. We try to hit the shows and comedy on our cruises.

• 2 weeks later...