Carnival Imagination, here we come.

Just booked a 4day cruise on the imagination out of long beach, it is our second cruise, our first was on the Breeze out of Galveston two months ago, and as soon as we boarded the Breeze, I was hooked. I don't think going from the Breeze to the Imagination will be a step down, I was hooked on the cruise atmosphere, even though the Breeze is a beautiful ship, the Imagination will be just as great. I'm already looking forward for the Vista to sail out of Galveston. :cool:

We've done a bunch of cruises and really liked the Imagination last winter. The small ships have a little charm to them. There may not be as much to do as on the newer ships but it's a great time. And Vista is really a great ship also. I've never been on a bad one but Vista was my favorite.

Muster takes place inside at a meeting point, then depending on the weather is continued at your lifeboat station out on deck. Out of the three cruises we've taken on her, two was both inside and out.

You'll really enjoy Imagination. GREAT crew and, I agree with the above poster, do not miss Epic Rock. I wasn't a big fan of shows before seeing that. It was my gateway drug so to speak. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first cruise was on the Imagination in 2010 out of Miami. I was hooked but strapped for cash and in a relationship with an "anti-cruiser".... I'm forcing him in September. Haha

Happy cruising.

Does anybody know if muster drill take place inside or outside ?

She has 6 Muster stations, 5 meet inside on Deck 9, then go up to the Lido. Muster F meets on the Lido, between the grills and the pool. One time they decided to clean the grills during Muster [emoji33]

• 2 weeks later...
any chance of knowing the empress aft location for muster? Our luck we will be out in the hot sun....

It's inside. Should be in the comedy lounge, 9aft. That's where it was when we had one of the Empress deck aft view cabin's.

Don't miss the Epic Rock Show.

Ditto! I have been on over a dozen cruises on 5 different cruise lines and the Epic Rock show is the BEST production show I have seen on any of those cruises.