Aft pool on Glory....Back to Adult Only!

stev5138

I think I read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) the aft pools would alternate from kids allowed to adults only depending on the time of year, with the goal of accommodating kids during the times when there are more kids onboard. So I'd suggest booking your Carnival cruise accordingly. If you cruise in the summer when schools are out, there will likely be kids allowed in the aft pool. If no kids allowed is more important to you, as it is to me, book when school is in session. I choose not to cruise Carnival during the summer when the ships are packed with kids. I also avoid booking Carnival during spring break season for that reason.

I think I read somewhere (sorry can't remember where) the aft pools would alternate from kids allowed to adults only depending on the time of year, with the goal of accommodating kids during the times when there are more kids onboard. So I'd suggest booking your Carnival cruise accordingly. If you cruise in the summer when schools are out, there will likely be kids allowed in the aft pool. If no kids allowed is more important to you, as it is to me, book when school is in session. I choose not to cruise Carnival during the summer when the ships are packed with kids. I also avoid booking Carnival during spring break season for that reason.

That’s what I saw as well. Since my cruise was still during summertime and it was adult only, I’m hoping they scrub the whole family friendly nonsense 365 days a year.

Would this be true on the Liberty as well? I completely understand not wanting kids in the pool, my DH and I love adult-only all-inclusives for just that reason, but we are taking a spring break cruise next April with our kids and was hoping that both pools would be available. We booked the Liberty over the Sunshine (even though we liked the Sunshine's itinerary better) just because the Liberty would have two pools for kids.

Would this be true on the Liberty as well? I completely understand not wanting kids in the pool, my DH and I love adult-only all-inclusives for just that reason, but we are taking a spring break cruise next April with our kids and was hoping that both pools would be available. We booked the Liberty over the Sunshine (even though we liked the Sunshine's itinerary better) just because the Liberty would have two pools for kids.

Yes. It’s for all the Conquest Class ships as well as the Victory and Splendor. The kids can play in the forward and midship pools. There’s a smaller one by the base of the water slide. Hopefully the aft will stay adults only (nothing against you or your kids).

Love kids... have 4 of our own (all grown now), and will be traveling with our young nephew and niece... but prefer the aft pool remain as adults only - it's nice to be able to take a dip in the pool without all the splashing and rousting. We'll be on the Glory for a few weeks at the end of the year - hope it remains adults only in that pool :D

I remember that also.

I also read that the aft pools are going back to being Adults Only in general. Not only for certain times of the year.

That’s what I saw as well. Since my cruise was still during summertime and it was adult only, I’m hoping they scrub the whole family friendly nonsense 365 days a year.

I hope so too, firemanbobswife! Kids already own the Lido pools. Adults need their own pool.

• 1 month later...
Yes. It’s for all the Conquest Class ships as well as the Victory and Splendor. The kids can play in the forward and midship pools. There’s a smaller one by the base of the water slide. Hopefully the aft will stay adults only (nothing against you or your kids).

Its my understanding with waterworks, the midship pool is gone??? What "forward and midship" pools are you referring too. There is only the main and aft....right? (total of two pools on these ships when outfitted with waterworks)...

Its my understanding with waterworks, the midship pool is gone??? What "forward and midship" pools are you referring too. There is only the main and aft....right? (total of two pools on these ships when outfitted with waterworks)...

Glory is the only Conquest Class ship with Waterworks so there is only the midship (main) pool, and aft pool. My response was to someone asking about Liberty.

• 2 months later...
I just got off the Glory on Saturday - not a single child in the adults only pool all week. They also have a crew member that stands guard watching as well. I have never seen this before, but it was welcomed.

Great, now maybe start getting rid of the chair hogs!:D