Larry Pimentel Comments on the New Ship and other matters

nordski

For those, like me, who are unfamiliar with the business side of Azamara, this may prove useful.

thhttp://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise/what-s-next-for-azamara-club-cruises.htmlose

The above link doesn't work, but the one below does.

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise/what-s-next-for-azamara-club-cruises.html

The above link doesn't work, but the one below does.

http://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise/what-s-next-for-azamara-club-cruises.html

Immersive Greek Islands? Yipee!

Combo Rail & Cruise? The Orient Express London to Venice looks lovely, but I'm slightly put off by the call for formal dining on the train. It's simply not how I pack for an Azamara cruise...

I really enjoyed Larry's candor in the article. I'm very much looking forward to the new Azamara direction which will create a unique selling proposition.

I also noticed that Larry hinted that the Pulse may be the link to a new build some time in the future if growth goes according to plan.

I presume this must be a very exciting embarkation plan for the people at Azamara.

Cruise plus Orient Express package is already available for a September 2018 cruise on Quest.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/voyage/1536811200/8-night-med-voyage-2-night-land-and-train-package

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Indeed but to be honest for anyone interested the price is much higher than bundling it together yourself or using a TA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Indeed but to be honest for anyone interested the price is much higher than bundling it together yourself or using a TA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

I have recently booked a short land tour followed by a Azamara cruise for Spring 2018 through a tour company.

It cost very little more than Azamara are charging for the cruise and flights and it included home pick up and return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

I have recently booked a short land tour followed by a Azamara cruise for Spring 2018 through a tour company.

It cost very little more than Azamara are charging for the cruise and flights and it included home pick up and return.

I think this is the way to go Eric. I rarely do Azamara tours but was interested in an option offered in Israel on my Journey cruise next week.

For a tour (albeit unusual) lasting four hours they are charging £530+ which in my book is pretty outrageous.

Glad you and Christine will be returning to Azamara though. Hope you're both well.

I think this is the way to go Eric. I rarely do Azamara tours but was interested in an option offered in Israel on my Journey cruise next week.

For a tour (albeit unusual) lasting four hours they are charging £530+ which in my book is pretty outrageous.

Glad you and Christine will be returning to Azamara though. Hope you're both well.

We are fine Hazel, thank you.

It's good to see that you and Lottie are still enjoying your cruising.