Carnival Pride extended balcony

luvsvacations

I went on the Carnival website like I was booking a cruise on the Pride and selected an extended balcony room. It looks like there are 3 upright chairs and a table. Does not look much bigger than a regular balcony. We prefer the vista balconies because they have 2 loungers also.

We had an extended balcony on the Pride about 5 years ago. They are just "deeper". I don't believe they are any wider than a regular balcony.

I honestly cannot remember how many chairs we had........Sorry.

i just had one on the pride on april 9th. it was 5108. the balcony is deeper than a regular balcony, but the width is the same as a regular balcony. we had 2 recliners, a small table, and 1 chair on our balcony.

Can anyone give me any idea how large these balconies are and how many chairs or what is on them ?? Thanks

We just came off the Pride on April 2. We had an extended balcony Aft on the Upper Deck. We loved, loved, loved it. We had the two chairs and the table, one of the chairs has the back that you can raise up or down, but if we wanted, we probably could have fit two lounge chairs out there instead. We usually get a standard balcony, but we decided to try the Extended balcony. The cabin is the same size, but yes, the balcony extends out further, making it seem much roomier...it was great!!!

We had an extended balcony on the legend for our honeymoon. I'll post a pic. We had two chairs and a table. We asked our room steward to bring a lounger for us also and he did!

c62427c017a4720415d9d374c3501773.jpg

I have a video too but it won't let me post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The spirit class extended are 6' x 10'. If you book way in advance you can snag a " bowling alley " extended which are rooms 6232 ( 4 people ) , 7258 and 8232 (2 people). These three rooms are same price as regular extended balcony but are triple length 30 feet long and 6 feet wide. I love them:D! See link below for some shots of this wonderful balcony. You will have to call to check to see if they are available because carnival.com only shows 10 rooms at a time and they likely will not be on that list. Also rooms 6234, 7260, and 8234 have the large balcony but they are handicap designated and the room layout is different.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79626726@N05/

• 5 months later...