Questions from a HA newbie.

I'm actually not a newbie. I'm a hope to be. Have never cruised with HA, and hoping to do so in 2018. Can someone tell me if I book a cruise and the fare for my cabin category drops before final payment, will I be able to rebook at the reduced fare? If I book our flights through HA and I see a lower fare or better itinerary before final payment, will I be able to rebook the flight without fees? Thank you for any info. :)

Yes, you can re-fare your cruise prior to final payment since you presumably booked in North America. But you will need to watch the fares yourself and let your TA or HAL know about the price drop.

Someone else will have to advise you about the air fare; I don't know about that.

Yes, you can re-fare your cruise prior to final payment since you presumably booked in North America. But you will need to watch the fares yourself and let your TA or HAL know about the price drop.

Someone else will have to advise you about the air fare; I don't know about that.

If you book a Holland cruise with a non-refundable deposit you will not be able to rebook at the lower price without losing your deposit.

The air fare would depend on the type you purchase: flexible or restricted. With the flexible air, you don't pay for it until final payment, so it is no problem to cancel it. With the restricted air fare, once you pay for it it is yours. Hopefully, my link works and you can check out the terms here: https://www.hollandamerica.com/pageByName/Resp.action?requestPage=FlightEaseTerms